9

Maya's pov:
When we enter the humongous kitchen, the four humans within are quick to bow down in front of the three kings.
„Masters, how may we be able to help you you?" the one standing by the oven asks them with respect. I guess this is Pete the cook my mates have told me about.
„My dear Pete, I am not sure if you already heard of it, but my brothers and I were fortunate enough to find our true mate today. So we came here in hope you might have some of your food for our dear mate." aro explains with glee and shining eyes. The young man in front of us right away asks me to please take a seat and asks me what i would like to eat.
„It's fine Pete, whatever you may have left in those pots is fine by me." I say after sitting down on a small table. He at first seems shocked that I spoke directly to him but than a small smile forms on his face. While he turns around to get whatever food he had leftovers off, my mates take a seat next and opposite of me after kissing my cheeks softly.
„So, how did you like it around here till now princess?" caius softly asks, taking my hand in his on top of the table. A small smile creeps up on my face at seeing his large hand right away swallowing my much tinier hand in his.
„Well, till now I like it quit a lot. It's nice to have you so close around me as well as my children." I answer him and feel all warm inside when I hear their pleased purrs. Somehow their purrs always make me really giddy. So I smile at them, feeling my cheeks warming up in a bright blush.
„My queen, I hope you will enjoy your meal. If you at any time want something else, please don't hesitate to voice it and I will do my very best to make it happen." Pete says, placing a steaming plate in front off me. After another bow he leaves back to the pots still standing on the oven.
„Dig in my love. Your stomach is growling and we can't stand you being this hungry." Marcus softly says and steals another kiss from me. Slightly nodding my head at their antics, and than start to eat my first bite of the delicious smelling spaghetti bologna. And I do have to say that it tastes even better than it smells. So without much thought I look up towards a nervously watching Pete. Since he already is watching me, I wave him over to me. He swallows a bit nervously before walking back to me.
„Is everything ok my queen?" he questions, his voice slightly higher than earlier.
„The food is absolutely delicious! Thank you Pete!" I thank him honestly. The young man brightens up right away before running back to the stove where he keeps on bouncing on his feet in complete happiness. Just as I wanted to go back to my food, aro caresses my cheek softly.
„You are simply perfect darling! Made to be queen!" he says, his eyes shining with might I say love and proudness.
„Thank you. I do hope I one day become the queen you all were hoping for." I whisper afraid I might never be able to archive that. Maybe I will never be able to be what they where always hoping for.
„My love, you already are the queen we all where hoping for! Even better than what we had hoped if I am honest with you my love." marcus answers me. Sighing in relief that I seemingly did something right, I kiss all their cheeks in thanks before quickly getting back to my food. When I finished the last bit, Pete stands next to me again.
„Would you like some more my queen? Or how about some dessert?" he questions with a shy smile. Guess he still is kind of relieved that I enjoyed his food that much.
„I am full, but thank you a lot. Maybe I will come back a bit later to get some dessert. I always got told that I have a sweet tooth." I tell him sincerely. Pete right away nods at me and takes my now empty plate along with him.
„I would be honored if you come back for some dessert or food whenever you like my queen." he says seconds before my mates and I leave the kitchen again.
„So, you have a sweet tooth? What kind of sweets are your favorite?" caius asks me very interested. Giggling at his sudden smirk.
„Well, yes I do have a sweet tooth. I pretty much like everything that is sweet. The only think I not so much care for is licorice, in my eyes that's just an insult to even be called a sweet. It's just not good!" I say and shudder at the thought of the one time I made the mistake of eating a licorice. Ok, i do have to be honest and say I right away spit it out again, but I don't think I should be made the bad guy in this. Who in the hell would even ask me to try something like that! That's the real crime here! Loud laughter throws me out of my head only to giggle along with the laughter of my mates. It's just so infectious!!
„Your face was absolutely priceless my love!" marcus says and chuckles again. Just shrugging at that. I guess as long as they where laughing with me and not laugh at me I am good. Seeing and hearing them laugh like this also is a huge bonus in my books.
„So licorice is a big no then. But what is your most favorite sweet?" aro asks me softly. Thinking about his question, I am not that sure to be honest. I love every sweet...
„I honestly not know. It depends on the situation and my mood. I absolutely love chocolate but on the other hand who can not love cake and macaroons? Thinking about it, macaroons may be one of my absolute favorite." I think out loud, wanting to keep the conversation going since I really like to talk with them. Maybe it also has to do with the fact I normally never had anyone to talk to since I always was alone.
„Maybe we should organize some macaroons than. I am sure Pete would be more than thrilled to make some for our queen." aro says and before I can say anything he was gone only to reappear seconds later again.
„Pete is more than happy to bake some for you. He also asked me to remind you to please tell him what your favorite foods are so he could make them for you as well." aro tells me and kisses my surprised lips. Not knowing what overcomes me when I pull him closer into me. Kissing him with everything that I have in me before pulling away again, a bit dazed but happy none the less.
„Wow!" aro whispers and I do have to agree, wow is the only word that comes to my mind as well.
„That's not fair! Why did you get a kiss and we don't?" marcus says sadly and without thinking, I pull him into a kiss just as passionate as aro seconds prior. Marcus kisses slightly taste and feel differently, more intense. I don't know how to describe it other than that I can feel his kiss in my whole body. When he pulls away slightly, caius takes his place and instead kisses me. He presses me into the wall and literally devours me, there is no other word for it. But I absolutely love all of their kisses. They make me feel safe and loved, something I never was fortunate enough to feel.