Investing Yourself

Investing Yourself

A young boy aiming to become a great professional footballer will practice daily to develop the skills, stamina, and the team coordination in order for him to one day play in a world cup match which is every footballer’s dream.

Just as well, a person who wants to become a writer will study overnight the dictionary to develop the good, exciting vocabularies, scribble anything, and write daily journals, articles, reads a book or two in a week to publish the book one day.

From the above cited examples, whatever they do, they are doing it for themselves from the scratch with consistent hard work, determination and perspiration to create the new and best version of themselves. They are investing in themselves.

Without working consistently and not investing on yourself daily, please don’t expect the changes and differences happening in you. If you want to live the different life, you need to work on yourself every day. No improvement will happen automatically if you are not investing or working on yourself. Therefore the person who you are today remains the same person in future.

Investing yourself is the self-love and self-respect. It is indeed the most profitable investment you will ever make that will change your career and future. If you are not investing in yourself, then you are only wishing the things to happen. Don’t wait for the miracles to happen, create your own future. The bright future is made unless you put an enormous and an immense effort on yourself.

Investing yourself is engaging in doing meaningful and productive work. It defines how you love and care yourself. If you find your own time, then you are creating yourself to be a better person and in knowing yourself more. Usually people tend to know more about other than self which is disheartening.

Reading is the best investment I suggest as you get to learn many new topics. You can grab your favorite book and read and review. Books are the windows through which you can see the world. Cultivate the habit of reading books. If you are a lazy person, start by reading one page every day, and then you will see the real magic few days later.

Invest in your creativity. Learn new things daily, consistently to feed your dull brain with innovative ideas, knowledge, and wisdom. Don’t sit whole day watching television and doing unnecessary stuffs. Time is one of the most valuable resources we human being waste. Time and tide wait for none. This proverb proves that time is very important. If you utilize properly, you are benefited and vice versa. Time cannot be retrieved, so make the best use of it.

Invest in your health. Health is wealth. You can earn/make wealth but you cannot bring back the health once it is not taken care well. Exercise daily. At least invest an hour exercising and eat healthy diet. Likewise, invest in your self-confidence, invest in your relationships, invest in your finance and invest in your knowledge, talents and skills.

If you think you have not invested in yourself, start investing henceforth. It is never too late. Do it now or never. As mentioned above, Investment in yourself is the best investment you will ever make.