Part 28= Me too..Oppa..

"But.. are you sure that.. I will reject you??" Someone asked..

______________________________________

Jhope's POV

Someone asked that and the sound came from the door and guess who it was..

Its.. MOMO..

Please dont tell me She heard everything..

"Suga Oppa told me to come here." Momo said and I looked at Suga with wide eyes who have a smirk on his face.

"Hyung?!"

"When I told you I will Get my phone, I texted Momo to go to the Front door And hide there once I go out." Suga Hyung answered and I glared at him.

"Well goodbye~" Suga Hyung said and then He went back in. Momo went infront of me.

"How can You say I will reject you??" She asked me.. I went silent but Talked afterwards.

"Cause like.. Why would you like a man like me? A man that is Goofy and.. Annoys you and more.. You probably like a proper man. A gentle one and A manly man." I answered

"So you think That you are not gentle and manly??" She asked

"Y-" i was about to speak but she cutted me off.

"No. You are gentle and manly Jhope oppa. Yes, sometimes you arent but.. I accept and Like you that way." She informed and I looked at her with wide eyes.

"Why will you like that??" I asked

"Well.. If I will have a relationship.. I dont want it to be serious and... stuff... i want it to be goofy and hyper and.. I want someone who is being himself. I like a boy that doesnt hide who he really is. I also like you.. Hoseok oppa.." Momo answered and I widened my eyes.

"What?? Its true." She said and I hugged her and she hugged back.

"You are now my beautiful girlfriend." I said and she chuckled.

"And you are now my Goofy boyfriend."

Later at night..

??? POV

"Nayeon? Where are you going??" Suga asked Nayeon who is dressed up properly.

"I will just go to the bar with my friends. Dont worry I wont drink and theyre all girls. Bye!!" Nayeon answered and left.

Later..

Suga was about to sleep but his phone rang. It was Nayeon so he quickly answered.

"Nayeon where are you??"

"Hello sir! I am one of Nayeon's Friends and all of them are drunk except me so.. I need to get them home.. You are saved as 1 so.. I called you please go to Sway Bar thank you!!" Someone said and Hang up the girl.

"This naughty little girl." Suga whispered to himself and quickly gets dressed. He immediately drove to the bar and there they are.. He went near them and Gets Drunk Nayeon

"A B C D E F-" nayeon said

"Thank you sir! Please drive her home!" The girl said and Suga bowed then, left.

"Heyyyy Baby boyy~~~~"

"OMG You are so cute~~"

"PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS-"

"Yah! Shush!" Suga tried shushing her but it didnt work... soon, Nayeon fell asleep. After some time, They arrived.
Suga put Nayeon on her bed. He changed back to his PJs and went to bed. He was about to sleep when, someone went in with a bang. It wasnt that loud but its loud for Suga, Namjoon and Jhope and with that, The 2, Namjoon and Jhope woke up and Looked at the door along with Suga and it was.. Nayeon..

"Nayeon!! Go back to sleep!" Suga said but Nayeon Crawled on top of him.

"Yah!" Suga said

"Woah..  we are still here.." Namjoon said with a raspy voice.

"Help! She is drunk!" Suga said. Jhope and Namjoon left. Nayeon was still on top of him.

"Yah! Get off woman!! You're drunk! You will regret this in the morning!" Suga said and then, Jhope came with a pill. It was a birth control. He made Nayeon eat it then soon, He locked the door and went out.

"YAh! He-" Suga was about to speak but Nayeon cutted him off by kissing him.

🔞⚠🔞⚠🔞⚠🔞 A LITTLE SMUT SCENE AHEAD PLEASE FOR THOSE WHO ARE YOUNG AND DONT WANT DIRTINESS PLEASE SKIP THIS PART🔞⚠🔞🔞⚠⚠⚠

suga was trying to Push her But it didnt work.. Soon, He was slowly Kissing her back. Nayeon sat on his member and continued kissing him. Nayeon started to grind Herself on Suga making Suga moan

"Y-yah! Nayeon~ A-ahh~" Suga moaned as he Closes his eyes. Nayeon also Let out soft moans and groans. Nayeon took off her shirt still grinding. Nayeon took off All Suga's clothes making him naked. Suga couldnt do anything as he also craces for it.. soon, Nayeon took off her clothes leaving them fully naked. Suga flipped Nayeon making Him the one on top. He slowly Put in His member in her.

"AHH~~ O-oppa~~" Nayeon moaned

"Agh..f-fuck.." Suga Groaned

The next day..

SMUT SCENE IS OVER!!

Nayeon's POV

I woke up and looked around my surroundings.. I noticed Im in Suga oppa and His hyung's room.. I looked at him and he was naked.. so am I.. Then suddenly.. things on what happened last night flashed.. Its a good think Hoseok Oppa made me eat Birth control.. I started to become red.. Soon, Suga Oppa woke up and He noticed us Naked..

"U-uh..." i said

"Sorry.. you tempted me.." He said and turned around giving me his back..

"I-im sorry I did that.. sorry If if took your first time.. " I apologized.. I CANT BELEIVE I JUST DID THAT WITH MY CRUSH.. YES YOU HEARD IT RIGHT.. CRUSH.. suddenly, he Turned around and He kissed me making me shook.

"Oppa?!" I asked with wide eyes..

"Im done Keeping it inside.. I like you.. I really do!" He said. We were silent until I kissed him. He was shocked but he kissed back. Soon, we let go.

"Me too Oppa.." I said and we both smiled.