chapter 5

Happy reading beautifuls....

“A bond between souls is ancient – older than the planet.”
– Dianna Hardy

Author's p.o.v

Anfal  was sitting in front of mirror whole dolled up in bridal dress.
This dress was designed by her mom and she deliberately asked her to wear this even when she was not feeling comfortable in that dress at all.

She knew no one can change anything now.  Even After lots of protests she got nothing. Hassan was out of country and wasn't receiving her calls.
She accepted it all as her destiny. 

Her face was blank from any expression.
Her eyes were dark from any light.

A shiver ran down her spine thinking that what she will do if her future husband will also be like her father?

What else you expect? He must be a cruel old man like your filthy dad.
Her eyes widened  when someone said in her head.

"Ruksana bring Anfal downstairs."
Ruksana came by my side and gave her a sad smile.

They both headed downstairs.

There were 4 to 5 men. All in white  kurta pajama. They were not looking more than 25. Her eyes widened when they landed on Ibtihaj. In a mere second she recognized him.

Ibtihaj's eyes became dark when he saw her coming towards them.

Her blouse was half showing her milky waist.

Why this girl loves to show her body this much?

He cursed under his breath while Shaaz , Burhan and Arsh averted their eyes.

(Anfal's dress)

"Ok Mr. Usmani let's begin with nikkah!!"
Her eyes became saucer size when he saw Ibtihaj coming and sitting beside Maulvi sahab in front of her.

Will he be my husband??

A shiver ran down her spine thinking that he won't spare her cause of her misbehaviour and attitude.

Little did she know that her life was going to be upside down..

"Do you Anfal Murtaza daughter of Murtaza wahab accept Ibtihaj Ibrahim son of Ibrahim Usmani as your husband as per haqmehar 50 lacs??"

Maulvi sahab said and Anfal's eyes widened upon hearing haqmehar amount.

"I repeat do you...."
When she didn't speak  for so long maulvi sahab repeated again.

"Say it!!"
Her mom gripped her arm tightly digging her nails in her arm.

"I.. I do!!"
Anfal said whincing in pain.