11

Yoongi continued to run calling his dog's name. "HOLLY!" Yoongi's lungs burned from running. He was about to give up hope when he saw a flash of brown zip around a corner.

"HOLLY!" Yoongi called chasing after the brown splotch in the distance. Finally catching up seeing that Holly was following another dog. A fluffy white dog to be exact. 

"Oh, you must be the owner of this dog that's been following me." The man walking the other dog said as Yoongi caught his breath. 

Yoongi nodded. "I'm sorry about Holly. We just moved here and he jumped out of the car." Yoongi bent down to pet Holly being sure to grab his collar in case he wanted to pull another fast one.

"It's fine. Holly wasn't really bothering me or Rap Monie. Where did you move to?" The man scratched behind Holly's ears as the dog licked his hand. 

"*insert random Korean apartment name*," Yoongi told.

The man smiled. "Oh, I live at the condos across the street with my fiance! My name is Namjoon by the way." He shook Yoongi's hand. 

"Ah, I'm Yoongi." Yoongi hummed. 

Namjoon's phone rang and he was quick to pick up. "Hey, Jin!" Namjoon hummed. "Oh, okay I'll head back now!" Namjoon hung up and turned back to Yoongi. "Jin is making dinner so I should head back. Since we are going in the same direction want to walk together?"

"Sure." Yoongi hummed, holding Holly as he walked, even though the poodle wanted to bound forward to walk next to Monie. 

The two of them rounded the final corner as Taehyung waved at them, Yeontan held in his arms. "Oh great! You got Holly! I was worried when I saw him run away. Who is this?" Taehyung asked glancing at Namjoon.

"Oh, this is Namjoon, and his dog, Rap Monie, the one Holly was following." Yoongi gestured to the other male who waved. 

"Hey~" Namjoon waved. "So did you move here together?"

"Yup!" Taehyung told popping the P. 

"So are you guys soulmates or-"

"OH GOD NO-" They both said in unison. 

"NAMJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!" A very loud voice called from across the street.

Namjoon smiled. "That would be mine... I'M OVER HERE!" He called, a male jogged across the street to meet him. 

They shared a quick kiss. "I told you to come home, I'm making chicken! And I refuse to burn the chicken, not on my terms." The male shook his head. "Oh, who are these lovely people?" 

Yoongi and Taehyung awkwardly waved and introduced themselves. "We just moved in across the street. From Daegu." Yoongi told. 

"Oh great! If you want you can come over for dinner. I'm sure there is enough food." Jin smiled. 

"There definitely is, see when Jin cooks he cooks a whole buffet. And we have leftovers for weeks!" Namjoon chuckled.

Jin hit Namjoon's chest lightly. "Hey! I'm far better than you! If Namjoon cooks he'll spend three hours trying to cut one carrot!" 

Yoongi smiled sadly as he watched the couple interact. They bickered and joked with each other, anyone could tell they were deeply in love. They had something Yoongi deeply yearned for. A wonderful healthy relationship, soon to be married. They lived together and cooked and supported each other.