Chapter 28: Irresistible

Just a small note: every song I'm putting for the chapters are songs you should hear bc they are THE BEST. And 27 is my birthday # so it's one of the best songs. But this one is BEAST okay.

Danny woke up on the floor of her treehouse to the sound of thumping. After everything came out of blurriness, she realized what had happened the day before, and felt her heart jump to her throat.

She looked down to find nobody.
Danny turned around to grab her phone when she noticed a text message from Sam's phone.

Sam:
Where are you??! I need help carrying something over here..... You Haven't come back yet I'm worried..

Danny felt guilt cover her, but at the same time she was confused of what Sam wanted to carry. She ripped off a brach from the tree outside of the window and started making her way out of the tree house through the rope ladder.

She saw the mysterious car still parked outside, but with slashed tires.. Danny went into her house back through the window, but struggled to climb the rope, and made a mental note to appreciate all of the effort Sam puts to make her happy.
She walked into the house and saw a broken bat on the stairs going down.
Danny examined a stain on the floor that she thought was blood, but when she looked closer she realized it was just a dark Kool-aid stain that was most likely from yesterday, which made her even more confused.
The more she walked around, the more she got confused at what she was looking at. Kool-aid stains, broken toys and weapons, and the pieces of dark hair on the floor that were obviously not Sam's made her feel scared.

Sam. Was sitting down, leaned against a door frame, holding a piece of dark brown hair. Danny gasped, and he immediately woke up and held up the hand with the chunk of hair.
"Danny!! Baby, where the heck were you?! I looked outside and I couldn't find you!"
Sam started running his fingers through his hair, which made Danny get the urge to mess his hair up and kiss him, but she didn't since there were other things more important than kissing her Boyfriend at the moment.
"Sam!! What the Hell happened?!?!?! Why the freak do you have a chunk of hair in your hand and hair scattered all over the floor?!?! I was in the tree house of course!"
Sam's face blossomed with cherry red blush.
"Well..." He held up his other hand that was hidden behind the door frame, and had a handcuff attached to it.
"Who the-" Danny realized Sam did the quickest thing possible and fought the stranger and handcuffed himself to him so he couldn't escape.
But the stranger who broke in wasn't a stranger.
It was Lance.