/Chapter 1, new?\

/Nagito's pov\
I wake up and of course, I have time to spend until school starts. If I skipped school, no one would really care since no one truly likes me... like Nanami does. Chiaki Nanami is my best friend and she is always there for me, I don't know why she likes trash like me! I have always longed for love but knew nobody would love a scum and an idiot. Nanami is at my door and I open it. "Hello Nagito! I can't have you alone without me you know," Nanami said after yawning. I reply " I get that, Anyways let's go to class while it's still early!" "No Nagito. I can't let Kuzuryu and Saionji bully you again. Not on my watch." She said it straight forward. "B-but I'm fine! I can d-defend myse-" She cut me off. "No you can't, you just stand there or sit there. We are not leaving." I sigh, "Alright fine" A moment of silence starts.
She is very protective..
Nanami breaks the silence with " I'm hungry I haven't had breakfast yet. You got food?" She says with her average tired face like she always has. "of course I have food!" I say. I really do! "but you never eat it" Nanami says with a frown. "W-Well I eat!" I said. After we both ate we went to class and like always, Kuzuryu and Saionji start bullying me. However I get it! Nobody likes a stupid idiot like me! Nanami starts comforting me and we head to our seats. For some reason, Ms.Yukizome seems happier then her normal self, that's strange..
What's going on now..?

Author-Chan speaks!: IM SO SORRY YOU HAVE TO WAIT BUT IF YOU READ THIS, PLEASE COMMENT I WILL TAG YOU IN MY NEXT CHAPTER I PROMISE MY LUCK BAGELS💕💕💕💕

306 words