🇷🇺 The Lackadaisical Lookout (Russian Secret Police Dark Side) 🇷🇺

*sigh* So Comrade Commander, now finally you're knowing about my secret dark side

*sigh* So Comrade Commander, now finally you're knowing about my secret dark side. Let me tell you now, I, Sovetskaya Rossiya, also working on Russian Police Department as Secret Police. I was being given order from Police Department HQ to cleaning all crimes and interrogating all suspects without being knowed by people, even I must using bad torture to make them saying the truth.

Now, I know that Comrade Commander will mad about me and will taking out me from naval base. But remember about my talk....... all of Northern Parliament Ship Girls were also working as Russian Secret Police, and I'm also their leader. So, if you're taking me out, I understanding that. But, don't being guilty if my members will hunt you and asking to you to make me still being on naval base and keeping this on secret, or they'll torturing you until you're giving up. Understand Comrade Commander?!

We're actually being kind police, but they're.... the bad guys, we're not want to being cooperated with us. That's why we're using our strength to torturing them until they're giving up. We must doing this dirty jobs for people safety, only that reason who can makes me accepting this job. Record my talk on your heart, Comrade Commander. *smiles trustfully*