Shocking Revelations

A/N: So the second version was written by Hans51. The First 20 chapters of the second versions are the same as the chapters written by Hans50 but from chapter 21 to 27 is written by Hans51.

Previously...

Yeah! And what's wrong with all of you?" Chris said turning to the councilors of the minor gods. "He brought your parents the honor and respect they deserve. He got you cabins built for all of you and your parents. He got them to claim you and moved you out of the Hermes cabin. You act as if he never did any of that!"

All the demigods pondered their words and had looks of uncertainty on their faces. "Hey guys! Don't listen to them. I saw with my own eyes Percy doing all those things. I heard him say all those negative things about you all too!" Zane said with a smug grin as they began to nod their heads. 

When that boy said those words, there seemed to be a sort of yellow-whitish glow around him. It was faint, barely even there, but still enough for me to see. What was that? I was torn out of my thoughts when I heard my father yell. "ZANE ANTHONY SKYE! What have you done?" 

Now...

Third Person POV

Everyone in the throne room turned to look at the King of the Gods in shock. The Olympians used to his frequent outbursts and temper but there was something different in his voice that signified something was seriously wrong. Laced in his outburst was an undertone of worry and...was that panic? His face was red with rage but also with a tiny bit uneasiness and dread.

Zane looked at his father trying to keep his face neutral and innocent but was failing miserably. He looked guilty of something and looked like he just got caught red-handed. "Father, I don't know what you m-" Zane was cut off as Zeus slammed his bolt into the floor in anger. "Don't you dare lie to me, boy! How long have you been doing this? Why would you do this to your fellow demigods?" Zeus demanded. He had a look in his eye that did not sit well with everyone present.

Zane just stood there in silence, not being able to form any coherent sentence. All the demigods were looking at him in confusion and curiosity while Clarisse, Chris, and Chiron were looking at him in suspicion and disgust. "Father, what do you mean by what he has done? What did he do?" Athena asked anxiously. "Something that I have prayed my children would never inherit." Zeus said in dismay. "What are you talking about brother? Get to the point and stop talking in riddles!" Hades said annoyed. Zeus glared at his brother before looking down at the floor so that no one could see his eyes. He took a deep breath and began his explanation

"It started over two thousand years ago when we first defeated father and drew lots. As you know, I drew the sky, Poseidon drew the sea, and you drew the Underworld." They nodded their heads in agreement and motioned for him to continue. "With me gaining the sky as my domain, I became master over everything in the sky. This includes clouds, rain, storms, and, my most known power, lightning. Lightning also correlates to electricity and electric impulses, so I can also control anything electric. The power of lightning is very powerful and can cause a lot of destruction."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Ares interrupted getting bored. He shrunk back into his throne from all the glares he received. Zeus turned away from his son and continued. "But with the power over electricity, I got a much more subtle but also very dangerous power." The tension was getting thicker in the room as everyone was leaning forward in their seats anxiously, enthralled by Zeus's tale. As the story progressed, Zane was getting more and more uncomfortable.

"As I'm sure most of you know, the human body produces its own electricity. If you don't know allow me to explain. The human nervous system generates electrical impulses within the brain that travels down the nerves to control movement. Nerve impulses act within the brain and they spread out throughout the body. It is also responsible for forming thoughts and helps make our conscious and unconscious decisions and actions. Even though the human body doesn't generate massive amounts of electricity, it is still enough." Zeus said. He started to get a far-away look in his eye as he got lost in his memories.