26. One step closer

Hey,

I was not updating because a website novelhd.com was copying my and many others stories, that to without our permission. I felt bad, for me it was wrong. And for every writer, it was wrong as they all worked hard on their stories.

Still many readers are getting hyper, asking again and again. When I have clearly left 2-3 post on my message board regarding this issue.
..please friends it was an serious issue.

And other writer please report that website, fill a complaint. I have left a link on my board where you need to complain. It will help us.

......

After Sagar's sudden departure, Samaira started preparing for dinner. Mrs Annie also came back from her grocery shopping and they made food together. All the time, Abhimaan was not there to be seen. He was in his study working, much to her relaxation.

She had observed it before also - he locked himself in the room for hours while working. Not caring about his food or health. He was just like his mother had described -a typical workaholic.

She started thinking about their last encounter, how he was behaving on and off simultaneously. He was coming close to her, touching her as well. Well, it was not even a proper touch but still the way her heart was beating like it was going to explode anytime soon.

"Do you want me to set the table now?" Mrs Annie asked her, snapping her out of her thoughts. She looked around the dishes and saw everything was ready.

"No, it's still time for dinner. I'll do it myself. You also should leave now." Samaira said checking her wristwatch, Mrs Annie's shift was over. She also needed to reach her home to her family. Mrs Annie nodded and left. Samaira too went to her room to freshen up.

She came down when the clock struck 9 - it's his time for dinner. First, she thought to call him but dropped the idea. She put all the dishes on the table and went inside the kitchen to get some water.

She took the jar of water and came to the dining table, she stopped seeing him coming towards her. She instantly felt her heart going all nervous and awry again. She looked down before looking back at him. He had changed into his trousers and t-shirt. And he was looking - so fresh and charming. She gulped down.

She put the water on the table and stood there. He was amazed noticing all the dishes on the table. The hall was filled with the aroma of delicious food. And being a big foody, he could never avoid homemade food.

He immediately got settled on his seat, she started serving him first then took a plate for herself. Today, he didn't stop her - he liked this feeling. He chuckled at himself.

He took a morsel of butter chicken with chapati. She didn't eat till then. She was feeling very conscious all the time. The last time when they had dinner together, that was unexpected but this time she knows it. And that was making her very nervous.

"God! I hope he finds the food tasty!".

"Samaira..." He said unexpectedly, making her look up to him. She felt something magical in her body hearing her name from him.

"There is magic in your food... it's delicious." He appreciated her genuinely. Her face brimmed with happiness. She hid her smile by biting her inner cheeks.

"Why are you not eating??"

"Let me serve you butter chicken, it's so tasty." He had noticed that she didn't serve the chicken for herself.

"No... I don't like non-veg dishes. I have made this mutter paneer also for myself." She said keeping her hands over the plate to stop him. He got a little stunned with the newfound information and made a mental note to remember it. He nodded to her and resumed his eating.