детка

Katya's POV

I woke up feeling happy that Brian and I are dating now. But we didn't tell anyone... Yet. I mean someone has to know, right? "Bri? You awake?" Brian said. "Yeah." I kissed his forehead and hugged him tighter. "Finally, you stayed in bed for once." "But you love me don't you?" I said. "I do." He gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Do you want to order IN-N-OUT?" I said because I knew they had a vegetarian burger for him. "Sure why not. But remember, no cheese on my Beyond Burger." He said "Ok. Come on, let's go order some food."

We got out of the bed and went to the living room and sat on the couch. I ordered while he was watching a movie. When I was done I put my head into his shoulder. He kissed my forehead when I realized the movie was Contact. He remembered. I could almost feel tears coming out of my eyes from remembering his elimination.

"Shh. Come here. I'm here" He caressed my back. We continued watching until the food was here. After about 20 minutes, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it, babe." I said kissing his forehead. I went to the door and went to get the food. I paid for it and went back to the living room with the food. I sat on the couch with Brian and began to eat. "Barbara, you have something on your face. Here, let me get it." I said removing the sauce from his face. "Thanks. I love you." He said. "I love you too." "But you didn't let me do the 'Is there something on my face?' moment." "Aww, next time babe." I said kissing his cheek.

We continued watching Contact when I heard the doorbell ring. It must be Violet and Pearl. I opened the door and let them in. I led them to the living room where Brian was. They sat together on the couch and I sat beside Brian. "Hey, guys." Brian said while continuing to eat his burger. "Did you guys eat? We could order more for you guys." I said.

"Really? Thanks. We definitely owe you one." Paul (Violet) said. "No, I'll pay for it. Because I just gained 50 dollars from Paul (Violet)." "What? No, you don't." "Oh, I did." Matt (Pearl) said. "Why?" "I won the Bet." "What bet?" I said in confusion. "You see, Paul (Violet) and I had a bet if you guys were dating or not, and we both bet 50 dollars. And Paul (Violet) said you weren't gonna. And I said you guys will. So I won 50 dollars!" Matt (Pear) said. "How do you know?" Brian said.

"Well, it's obvious. And you guys just admitted to it." "Omg, is it true? Are both of you dating?" Paul (Violet) said. "Fine. Yes, we are dating. Since yesterday. But don't tell it to anyone else. We're both gonna find a time to tell everyone, it's just we think it's too early." I said. "Our lips are sealed. As long as you don't tell anyone else that we're dating too. Deal?" Matt (Pearl) "Deal." "Yes finally! My Trixya dreams are becoming true!" Paul (Violet) said. "What is Trixya?" I said. "You know, Trixie and Katya? Trixya?" Matt (Paul) said.

"Oh! An idea came into my mind. What about a double date later? We don't have set today anyways." Brian said. "Sure why not. See you guys later?" Paul (Violet) said. "Sure. See you later!" I said as they left our hotel room. "I love you, babe." Brian said. "I love you too детка."

A\N

Ok. So... sorry for not updating in 2 days. But the next chapter will contain Pearlet and Trixya. Ok bye!

Love,

Аная