Part 15

Love Goes Both Ways

Part 15

Few months later

Tyga

Jayden is 6 months now. Her stomach is getting huge. Probably all the food she's been eating. Calvin was with Tay so I had time with Jayden. I walked downstairs and she was asleep on the couch. I smiled moving her a little climbing in front of her. She groaned and turned the other way.

Tyga: Baby don't be like that

Jayden: Hmm?

Tyga : Turn back around I love seeing that chubby face

Jayden: I love seeing your chubby face too.

I had the straightest face ever. I know it's getting chubby. I'm going to hit the gym more often once this baby comes out. I rubbed her stomach and she turned back towards me.

Tyga: What ?

Jayden: Can't turn back around geesh.

I heard a knock on the door. I sighed burying my face in Jaydens neck. They person kept knocking I finally got up opening the door. Kylie walked in with an angry facial expression. I shut the door rubbing my face.

Tyga: What ?

Kylie: You stood me up for 2 fucking months Tyga. What the actual fuck ?!

Tyga: I'm busy ight ?

Kylie: I don't give a fuck. You're suppose to be helping me out!

Jayden: Can you shut the fuck up ?

Kylie: Who said that ?

Jayden: Me bitch.

Kylie turned around and Jayden was sitting criss-cross annoyed. Kylie chuckled and turned towards me. I made a confused face

Kylie: You left me hanging for that? *laughs* Okaay.

Tyga: Excuse me. What did you just say about my fiancé?

Kylie: And you're engaged to her ? *laughs* Tyga sweetie you can do better.

Tyga: Actually I can't. That girl has been with me through everything. From before I was famous til now, she's been dealing with my shit forever. I've been "dating" you for a good maybe 5 months. The girl one the phone that said she had killers ? That's her. The girl that constantly went off on you when you called me in the middle of the nights ? That's her. Go ahead and mouth off to her ALL you want because you're putting yourself in for a world full of hell. My baby got hands and she's not afraid to kill. You keep disrespected her and I'll kill your career easily, bitch try me.

Kylie: I gotchu.

Jayden: Can I just whoop her ass ?

Tyga: 1 No you're pregnant 2 Kylie get the fuck out of my house.

She past me bumping my shoulder. I've never seen a pregnant women move so fast because Jayden hopped off the couch. I stopped her as Kylie was out. She started pouting, I kissed her causing her to smile.

Tyga: I thought you being pregnant would slow yo ass down. You running miles while I'm sleep or something ?

Jayden: *laughs* No baby. It just happens when I'm mad.

I helped her back to the couch. We laid down with her head on my chest. I rubbed her back and turned on the tv.

Jayden: *yawns* Baby, I'm going to take a nap

Tyga: go ahead. I'm not going anywhere baby

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gigi