Chapter 47: Head of power

After the top ten was determined, Shi Quan jumped onto the challenge platform and stood calmly on the stage, with a thick voice penetrating the entire sacrifice square.

"Who comes first?"

Those who won the cheers suddenly silenced, and no one would want to take the lead.

Bai Yue looked at Lang Zhi with her beside eyes, and Langzhi patted her head and jumped out as a beast.

"Well--"

Lang Zhi's throat grows full of fighting spirit. For him, this is the beginning of today's duel.

Shi Quan was not surprised, "Bang" burst into pants, turned into a giant lion, and fluttered around his body.

Bai Yue applauded in her heart: really awesome! Not wrong he is the head of state.

The two beasts stood on either side of the decisive battle platform, staring at each other.

The surrounding noises faded, and gradually became silent, and only a breath of suppressed breath could be heard.

This time Langzhi lost his arrogance against Shi Quan and became cautious, not easy to shoot.

As a head of state, Shi Quan still has to maintain a certain demeanor, and he first broke the peace.

"Roar!" He snarled and rushed towards the wolf.

As Shi Quan swooped, he exuded a flowing energy around him.

Bai Yue's face changed, her eyes widened, and she couldn't help leaning forward.

what is that? What did the lion rights release?

She rubbed her eyes but saw nothing, as if that moment was her illusion.

Spiritual energy!

She immediately thought of this and covered her eyes.

Affected by the altar, her spiritual senses were blurred a lot, but this is the same as myopia. She can still see things that are close.

The spirit bodies of Langzhi and Shiquan emerged vaguely in her mind. The Spirit Body of Langzhi was covered with a red light when it broke out, and it was hot like fire.

Shi Quan is transparent energy, but it is obviously more dense and stable, and even releases a few traces unconsciously with his movements.

The mental power will be covered on the surface of the animal body and become a defense for them, strengthening their aggression. Perhaps after the physique is strong to a certain degree, the spiritual power is compared.

She opened her eyes, and the two beasts were fighting in battle.

Even Wolf's momentum is even more fierce, with a strength that does not lose to the lion and the spirit is superior to the lion beast, occupy the dominant position.

"Roar!" Lang Zhi is doing sumo again, exactly the same as the one used against Shi Yue.

Shi Quan is not afraid, and rushed to the ground immediately.

The two beasts stood up at the same time. This time, Langzhi didn't bite up hurriedly.

"Oh!" Shi Quan's body was crooked, but still unable to stabilize. Seeing that he would be suppressed by Langzhi, he responded quickly and rolled away from Langzhi.

There was a wave of howls in the herd, and many people thought to themselves: this year may have to change heads!

Shi Quan progressed quickly, but the younger Langzhi progressed faster, even controlling the lion beast in this way.

Bai Yue still sullenly closed her eyes again.

Xiong Yao thought Guoguo was afraid and put her in his arms.

On Bear's chest, Bai Yue's heart was quieter, and the "look" became clearer.

She is not as optimistic as those orcs. Obviously, Langzhi has exerted his full strength, and the energy of each blow is concentrated on the attack.

In contrast, Shi Quan, his energy balance is all over the body, and he will not be easily mobilized, as if he is worried about something.

He is hiding his strength!

Bai Yue reached this conclusion, and her heart sank completely.

Lang Zhi may not have much hope of winning.