| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏 | 3

꧁❀❀❀❀❀꧂

꧁❀❀❀❀❀꧂
.
.
.

[ Adrien's P.O.V ]

I took out my other stack of baked bread from the furnace as soon as the aroma hit my sense of smell. I prepped them to how the king and queen always desires them. Sweet. I took a piece once and I understood why they loved it so much. It's so tasty, I always make an extra just for me . These are basically for the staff breakfast that'll occur in a moment, but the King and Queen aren't here to attend. Usually a royal family would have dinner by themselves. If it happened here, it would only be the King, the Queen, the princess, and the in laws, but no, instead they rather enjoy every meal with the staff so it'd be less lonely. I actually like the idea a lot because you then know they aren't those types of royal families where they mistreat their staff and act stingy to their own people. The Dupain line are filled with kind and generous family members that even I wouldn't understand if someone were to hate them.

I found myself prepping a bread specifically too well as I was dozing off in my own thoughts. Kind of felt like this bread was meant for someone special, perhaps that's why I was treating it so well. I don't know, could be ... because of her?

It smells good, it looks well made, it's pretty... pretty bread.

As I finished my pretty bread, I grabbed a baking sheet and placed it on the center

As I finished my pretty bread, I grabbed a baking sheet and placed it on the center. I folded it and even tied it with some ribbon I found in the kitchen so it'd look like a gift. I smiled to myself as I imagined a scenario of me giving her the bread and then her falling in love with me- oh never mind. Who am I kidding? I am proud of the bread though.

I looked around me and saw that everyone was concentrated with their own thing. Maybe I could slip away for a while, go out to the gardens and perhaps give her the bread personally? Would that be a bad idea or..

"What are you doing clenching the bread like that to your chest?"

Rick broke my train of thought and I was confused until I understood what he was talking about. I loosened my grip on it and laughed nervously.