Chapter 44

Yoongi sat on the kitchen counter, watching Jin cooking. The elder man was running around the room making lunch skillfully. The omega had offered to help, but the alpha just wanted him to relax.

He still wanted to help, so he began to peel potatoes. Even though he was nearly ten times slower than his mate, the two potatoes still helped a bit, he thought.

Meanwhile the alpha was panicking initially at the way that Yoongi was shakingly waving the knife. He was cutting away from him, but his loose grip on the blade's handle had the elder's heart pounding in his chest.

"Thank you for your help, Angel," Jin praised as he took the blade and potato from him.

Yoongi grinned, happy to be of some sort of assistance.

"Could you do me a flavour, angel?" The alpha asked, internally chuckling at his own pun.

The omega nodded, not really noticing the joke.

"Could you gather the others? They listen to you more than they do me," he grinned. Which was more than true. Their little omega practically ruled over their pack.

Yoongi nodded, jumping off the counter with a light thud. He padded into the living room, where the three youngest alphas were lying around the living room hapehazorldy with gaming controllers held tightly in their grasps.

"Tae? Kookie? Minnie?" He asked softly, not wanting to anger them by interrupting the competitive game. Though, their reaction was rather the opposite. They immediately turned towards him with their undivided attention.

"Heya little one!" Taehyung grinned a wide boxy smile. He threw the remote out of his hands; striking Jungkook as he elicited an 'oof'. The younger didn't grumble too much, simply placing the two controllers on the couch.

"Jinnie made lunch," Yoongi informed, tummy rumbling at the thought of the elder's delicious cooking.

Besides their beloved omega's attention, the next thing that would get the youngest alphas to stop gaming is food. Especially Seokjin's masterchef work.

Jimin skipped forward, picking up Yoongi and hugging him tightly. "Thanks, pup." He carried him into the dining room, the others tailing behind. Sitting down in his usual spot at the table, he pulled the omega onto his lap who sat there with a smile.

Jin carried in the platters of a food, something that the alphas would deem a light meal.

With a quick thanks, they dug into the meal, wolfing it down. They made quick work of the platters, satisfying their grumbling stomachs.

With a mouthful of food, Taehyung mumbled, "ut or upper?" Yoongi tilted his head in confusion, trying to understand what he meant.

"Don't talk with your mouth full," Seokjin scolded playfully.

Hoseok and Jungkook snickered at the pout on the young alpha's face.

Taehyung huffed and quickly swallowed the food. "We should go out for supper!" He cheered with a grin. He placed the bowl onto the table, looking around for approval.

"That sounds good, we should get food out once and awhile," Namjoon hummed in agreement before adding, "takeout doesn't count." Which earned a playful scoff from Jungkook.

Jimin nodded while gobbling down the last of his bowl's contents, "how about the restaurant at the end of town? I'm sure pup would love it."

Yoongi looked up with curiosity. He's never been to the highly esteemed restaurant in person— he's had the takeout more times than he can count.

Though he knows it's a high-end place that he'd never imagine himself going to. What on earth would he wear that was appropriate? His closest consisted of sweatpants and hoodies.

Turns out his closest had more than sweatpants and hoodies. To be exact, there sat a perfectly tailored suit. He doesn't know exactly how Hoseok had gotten his exact measurements, but he wasn't one to complain.

Said alpha was helping him into the suit with his beaming sunshine smile. He helped to flatten the outfit whilst doing up the tie. "You look handsome," he praised.

Yoongi blushed, keeping his head down to avoid his embarrassment.

Hoseok chucked, making his actions impossibly cuter. He reached out and ruffled his mint locks, much to the protest of the shortest alpha who was ready to do his hair.

The small omega was huddled in the centre of the large booth at the restaurant. Three alphas at either side casting him glances of pure affection.

He hesitantly picked up the menu, not even daring to glance at the overpriced cost of even the cheapest meal. Though, the others didn't seem too bothered by the long lines of numbers.

As he was sitting there, he noticed a familiar scent. Almost as if he smelt it recently, but they haven't gotten takeout in some time. He brushed it off as their server walked over.

The man bowed at the table as he arrived. "Good evening, gentlemen. My name is San, I will be your server on this fine night. May I get you good sirs a refreshment to start?"

Their meal lasted for a couple hours, thanks to the prompt favour of their server. After having paid the heavy bill, they made their way out to the car.

Jimin had been begging to go to the nearby bakery to get some snacks for the night. Though, they denied not wanting veer from their course. That was, until, Yoongi had mentioned he'd want to stop.

And they rushed to the bakery as fast as the alpha could drive.

AN: Stay safe and healthy my ducks!