𝕽𝖚𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖘, 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖞 (𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖜𝖓'𝖘 𝕻𝕺𝖁)

I stirred awake to find Harry sitting at my desk, typing away on my laptop. "HARRY, WHAT THE—"Harry slapped his hand over my mouth to silence me and I winced in pain. "Hush Shawn Boy!" He said in a low voice. "Don't call me that!" I shot back. "Camz calls you that all the time." He said pouting, I groaned, Harry always seems more like a 5-year-old than his actual age, "She's different, okay?". I said, not wanting to go further into that topic, "Anyways," I said, my eyes gleaming, "Who's the poor boy you like?" He blushed deep scarlet and looked out of the window, we just sat there for a bit until Harry finally said, "Louis Tomlinson." I nodded, remembering that Louis was in a band with Harry and has come to many of our hangouts. Harry sighed and sent me a sad smile, I patted his back encouragingly, remembering that Louis has a girlfriend called Eleanor.
************
After sneaking Harry out of my house, we hopped into my car and pulled up at the school minutes later. Lauren was standing there wearing a devilish smirk, she walked up to me and grasped my arm, dragging me through the hallways until we stopped at locker 3456, Camila's locker, I said quietly to myself, Lauren pushed me forward and I gasped, Lauren had spray painted her entire locker, writing things like, a**hole, b*tch. I turned around to face Lauren, yelling all the terrible things I could think about at her. Camila ran towards me immediately after hearing my raging voice from the front doors and pulled at my shirt, I calmed down from seeing her, but seeing her horrified expression from seeing the vandalism made me feel more insecure than ever. She broke down in tears from seeing the hate words from Lauren and collapsed onto her knees, I bent down and hugged her lifting her up on her feet.
************
Camila and I explained the situation to the principal, whom he answered us that he would take care of the matter and that Lauren would be punished severely. Camila smiled gratefully at him and we left the office for our next class. I could feel Lauren's jealous glare when I took Camila's hand to walk out of the classroom, who sent me a bright smile. The bell rung as we were chatting about an upcoming chemistry exam, I suggested that we should go to her house to finish writing the song we were working on, which was due next week.

Short chapter, sorryyyyyy.