eleven

right after jeonghan and seungcheol met at the club, seungcheol was busy with his company and now he's evaluating the new trainees that is now performing in front of him. partly he wasn't really paying attention because his mind was filled with jeonghan here jeonghan there. but he's kinda enjoying how talented his new trainees are.

"don't you think his flows are quite good? i'm liking how natural he is while rapping" mingyu whispered at seungcheol and the older just nodded.

"choi hansol.... i don't think saying "you're good" is enough. it's more than that. how you deliver your lyrics and how natural you are while doing your gestures. it's awesome. you did great. next trainee please" seungcheol said and hansol bowed and sat on the side.

as the next performer finished his part, seungcheol clapped his hands which he doesn't usually do and suddenly the atmosphere tensed up a bit and the other producers clapped as well.

"damn this kid is so good" mingyu whispered and he chuckled.

"lee chan.... i didn't expect you to be this good at dancing. you know what steps suits you and you definitely know how to make the steps look good on you. i'm impressed" seungcheol stated and the trainee just bowed non stop with a smile plastered on his face. "okay, we'll be having a break. the rest of the trainees, we'll be meeting here tomorrow. same time"

seungcheol then stood up, gathering his papers and giving it to mingyu. but the two trainee stopped him by giving him a drink.

"sajangnim thank you" said the boy and seungcheol chuckled at him and ruffled his hair. "we really look up to you, sajangnim"

"aigoo this kids. thank you, chan and hansol. i appreciate it" seungcheol replied and took the drink and opened it. "good luck on your training"

-

as seungcheol and mingyu opened the door of the ceo's office, they caught jun and minghao making out on his couch.

"the fuck!? what are you doing here inside the ceo's office?" mingyu asked and jogged towards the two.

"is this your new pup, seungcheol? he's hot. but my babe's hotter" minghao said while chuckling. "i got the files you need"

"mingyu meet minghao and jun. the world's greatest hackers" seungcheol sarcastically said and it made jun laugh. "minghao right there is my previous assistant but left me when he met jun"

"oh come on, seungcheol. i met jun right when i left. i didn't clearly left you because of him" minghao answered.

mingyu then bowed at them. "i'm sorry for lashing onto you. i apologize"

"you got some polite assistant here, seungcheol. i like it. but let's not be formal here. call us hao and jun. you're now a friend" minghao stated and smiled at him. "now that we have delivered what you want, give me what i need"

"mingyu, give them the card that i had you prepared last week" seungcheol said and mingyu immediately obeyed the older and handed the two their cards.

"now get out of my sight before i throw you out of my window" seungcheol said and both stood up.

"thanks cheol. you can always come to us anytime you want. don't think of finding other people for your dirty work. we're the only ones you can trust. remember that" jun stated and smiled.

"i know, jun. thanks"

when the two left, mingyu raised his eyebrows and questioned seungcheol with his eyes.

"yes mingyu, they're my partners when it comes to this. i don't want to bother you with this stupid background checks because i want you to be busy not only with your work but with your personal life too. i can't take that away from you. i'm giving you a lot of works already" seungcheol said and mingyu smiled widely at him.

"same goes for you. why can't you just ask jeonghan out? he likes you"

"no. it's not easy"

"yeah yeah"