Chapter 3 : Awkward

Yeonjun pov
I was speechless when y/n said that to me and when she put her head on my shoulder while pouting, I found that kind of cute. But my boyfriend is more cute though. But then I remembered the challenge that y/n wants me to do.

Yeonjun : "How am I supposed to eat all snacks within 1 week?"

I got up and went to the kitchen to check how many snacks are there. I hope there is not too much.

Yeonjun : "Sh*t! This too much! How can I eat all of this?!"

(A/n : If you wonder how many snacks are there lemme tell you. It was like 3 cabinets that are full with different snacks and that cabinets are not small as you think. Well, ofc it's big they are rich after all but not as big as a fridge though.)

Yeonjun : "Should I ask beomgyu to help me? Maybe not."

Y/n pov
I saw yeonjun goes to the kitchen and I think about following him there. I hide behind the kitchen door and heard him talking to himself about the snack challenge.

Y/n : "Huh. He really believed what I said. I thought he wouldn't do it."

I smirk and start to imagine how he suppose to eat all of that.

Y/n : "Hahaha, it will be so funny."

Yeonjun : "What funny?"

I flinch and suddenly trip over my feet and I realise that I'm in yeonjun's embrace staring at each other eyes. We frozed for a moment until I noticed that yeonjun is leaning closer with his eyes close.

'Calm down y/n! He is not going to kiss you that easily. Don't make him take over your body. Move your body, bitch!' I said that in my mind. Well, it's true. I can't move not even a little bit. My heart was beating faster until felt a pair of lips on mine.

'H-he kiss m-me?' I thought.

I can hear his heart was beating faster. The kiss was not long it only took 20 seconds until he pulls back and stare at my eyes. I noticed his eyes was sparkling and I can see it was beautiful. We came back to our senses. We push each other and it was awkward af. I can feel my cheeks heating and I noticed his cheeks was red too.

Yeonjun : "I-I'm sorry. Let's just pretend nothing is h-happened."

Yeonjun pov
Aish.. Why do I even kiss her. Now it was awkward.

Y/n : "It's f-fine. It means n-nothing to me."

She said and immediately run to her room. Why I felt broken when said it means nothing to her? Does she hate me that much?

I went to her room and saw her staring blankly at the wall. She noticed me and quickly moved aside to let me sit beside her.

Y/n : "Why are you here?"

Yeonjun : "Why? Can't I?"

Y/n : "...."

Yeonjun : "I just want to say sorry. I didn't mean to kiss you without your permission."

Y/n : "No, it was fine."

Yeonjun : "Okay then. I'm going now. Goodnight!"

Y/n : "G-goodnight?"

Y/n pov
He left my room and I was confused by his action. He usually wouldn't wish me goodnight.

Y/n : "Does something happened to him? Weird!"

I stood up and goes to his room and saw him on his bed playing with his phone. He noticed me and turn off his phone. I went towards him slowly until I'm right infront of him.

Yeonjun : "What are you doing here?"

Y/n : "I just felt like something is wrong with you."

Yeonjun : "Something wrong with me? What?"

Y/n : "It's still 3 p.m but you already wish me goodnight? Are you sick or something?"

Yeonjun : "I d-did? Oh well i just want to wish it early cuz I might forgot to wish it later?"

Y/n : "Wish later? Even if you are not forgotten any, you will never wish anything."

Yeonjun : "I-"

Y/n : "Nevermind, I'm going out with soobin and I might be home late. Don't wait for me."

Yeonjun : "Who wants to wait for you?"

Y/n : "J-just say."

I went out to get ready for the date with my soobin.

Yeonjun pov

As soon as y/n left my room, I facepalm myseft bcs of how stupid I am.

Yeonjun : "Stupid Choi Yeonjun! I shouldn't have said anything to her and now I'm gonna be more awkward around her!"

*ring ring*
My phone rang and it was my boyfriend, beomgyu. I hesitatedly pick it up.

Yeonjun : "H-hello?"

Beomgyu : "Yah! Where are you?! You promise me to come over to my house today and until now you are still not here!"

Yeonjun : *facepalm* "Gosh, I already forgot about it. I'm sorry. I'm on my way there now."

I quickly hung up before he started to nagging at me.

Y/n pov

Soobin : "Babe, why are you so quite?"

Y/n : "Just some works."

Soobin : "Don't stress yourself, babe"

He slowly move closer to my neck.

Y/n : "S-soobin, we're in p-public."

Soobin : "Sorry."

He move back and hold my hand and dragged me somewhere.

Yeonjun pov
I'm at beomgyu's house and now he was staring deadly into my eyes.

Yeonjun : "B-babe-"

Beomgyu : "Shut. Up."

Yeonjun : "But-

Beomgyu : "Don't you understand or do you want punishment?" *serious*

I shaked my head fastly.

Beomgyu : "Did that bitch do something to you?"

Yeonjun : "No."

Beomgyu : "Did she seduced you?"

Yeonjun : "No."

Beomgyu : "Did she-"

Yeonjun : "Wait, why are you so serious huh? I'm just late!"

Beomgyu : "Ofc I need to be serious or else you might think I'm joking!"

Yeonjun : "Please don't be like this. I love you and only you."

Beomgyu : "Fine."

Yeonjun : "Wanna watch some movies?"

Beomgyu : "Sure."