Chapter Twenty-Two

We were heading to the head house when I saw an angry Wyatt. "Where are you two going?" I stopped in my track. "To the house." He shook his head. "You can't go."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why not?" He looked over to Elliot and I saw fear in his eyes. "What's going on?" He looked down at me and gave me a simple smile.

But I looked back to Wyatt. "What is wrong?" He grabbed me and pulled me to the house.

"You need to go to the cellar, it's the safest way."

When I heard screams, I saw Wyatt tense, then he looked at Elliot, and it was as if they were mind linking, Elliot nodded and Wyatt took off to the sound of the noise.

I saw people running to the sound when we reached what was known as the cellar.

Elliot opened the doors and I was pushed into the dark cold cellar. "Stay here and do not move." Elliot said. He turned and was about to close the doors. My wolf Hazeline came out and took over.

"You know they need me up there." He paused. "I need to prove to them that I am there Luna." It's true, I don't know what's out there. But I have an idea.

When he looked back at me. I saw sadness in his eyes. "You know I love you, and I don't want you to get hurt."

I nodded. He sighed and put his hand out. I smiled at him and let him help me up the stairs.

"Just do not, under any circumstances, get hurt, do you hear me?" I nodded. But when I got ready to take a step, he grabbed my hand.

"Because I lost you before and now that I got you back..." I hugged him and whispered "I know."

I followed him to the scene, and the first thing I notice was Wyatt on all fours, coughing up blood. Elliot and I ran to him. I kneeled and put my hand on his back and started rubbing it. I put my other hand on his.

His face contorted, then he sighed. I looked up to see Nixon. Staring at me in shock, then anger. He was by the car, where my mother was.

I looked at my father. "Park? What are you going in the pack with these rouges?" Wyatt gave a weak growl. I glared at him. "Because I want to be and if you hurt this pack, you hurt me."

Nixon scoffed and rolled his eyes. I heard whispers of the pack behind me. "Park? She is the princess?" My mother held a hand out to me, she only looked this nervous when I shifted.

"Honey, just come home with us, we won't hurt the pack." I looked from my mom to my father. "That's what you say." Adam and Lovely came out of the car next.

Adam looked happy to see me and Lovely looked like she was crying. "I made a promise that whatever pack had my daughter would pay the price of death." I looked from my father to Nixon.

"But it seems like this boy and this pack means something to you." I looked back at my father. "What?." Nixon cried out. "You aren't going to let them go are you?"

My dad looked over to him. "I will decide what I think is best-"

But the sound of feet began to take over. I sniffed the air and tensed.

Vampires.

"Yes darling, you always knew what was 'right' for our little girl, even if it meant lying to her."

Suddenly I looked toward the woods and saw a wall of vampires, and in the center was a women.

She looked like my mom, but there was a difference. Whereas my mom had simple green eyes, this women did not. She had the same eyes as mine.

And we looked similar in ways that it seemed, off.

"Well, well, look at my little girl, all grown up." she looked over to my father. "Does she know Brandon?"

He clenched his fist and shook his head slightly.

"Well this is the perfect time." the lady looked over to me and gave me a sweet smile.

"Hello Park, I am your real mother, and I want you to come live with me so we can take over the kingdom."

I shook my head and said "you are lying, I will not come with you and you are not nor will you ever be my mother."

Her smile turned cruel. "since I asked nicely, I guess I have to just do." She yelled and the vampires charged.

I yelled for Elliot and the Beta to get Wyatt because I knew that when I let go, all the strength he had won of leave.

And suddenly it all happened at once.

My family and friends and I charged to the vampires, the vampires charged at my pack, and they charged back.

Let's hope that my students remember what I taught them.