acting dumb { a Little break from some Drama}

***** OK so this chap has no drama in it its just people actin silly and there is a video on the side DO NOT play it until you see PLAY VIDEO in the story :) hope you enjoy !!! *****

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                { After school}

                                  * Ariana did not see Dede or Christina *

Prodigy : so are we going to do anything today ?

Katelyn : im down 

Ariana : can't

Princeton : *sucks teeth* why not?

Ariana : because yesterday I signed up for dance class !

Briana : how about me ?

Ariana : I didn't know you were into dancing

Briana : im not but since your doing it I want to do it to *smiles*

Ariana : *laughs* your to much

RayRay: well me and Alyssa are going out to eat !

Alyssa : peace !

Roc : wait where ?

Alyssa : Red Lobster yummy !

Roc : coolz *smirks*

*RayRay and Alyssa walks away*

Roc : okay i have a idea !

Prodigy : oh lord

Roc : okay lets go spy on Alyssa and Ray ! at red lobster !

Katelyn : ohh like you did to me and Prod right ?

Roc: pretty much

Prodigy : *shakes his head*

Princeton : well im in !

Briana : me too !

Katelyn : fine im in too

Prodigy : fine guess im in too

Roc : Ariana ?

Ariana : next time *smiles*

Roc : okay but you will miss the fun !

Ariana : bet I will good luck guys ! *walks away*

                                          ( hollywood dance center)

Ariana : * goes in the dance room and everybody is warming up *

Dance teacher : okay so today we are going to practice a dance with the song 2 reasons by trey songz !

everybody :*cheers*

Dance teacher : * begins teaching everybody the dance moves*

                                  * a hour later*

Dance Teacher : okay now imma but people in groups of three's and they will do the dance *Points to Ariana and other two people * you three are up !

Ariana : ( P.O.V. : oh lord )

Dance teacher : okay GO ! *plays music*

             PLAY VIDEO ON THE SIDE !!!! :) that is the dance the class is doing !! 

Ariana : *begins dancing and everybody goes wild*

Random girl #1 : omg they are good !!!!!!!!!!!! 

            * When they were done Dancing everybody gives them High fives but mostly to Ariana *

                                                       { At Red Lobsters }

Briana : I see them !

Roc : where ?! 

Briana : *points to Ray and Alyssa*

Katelyn : aww they look so cute .. maybe we should not mess with them 

Roc : we can't back down now !

waiter : how many people ?

Roc : five

Waiter : okay follow me please 

* they all follow the waiter and they sit down three tables behind Ray and Alyssa *

Princeton : now what ?

Roc : we bother them .. like this  * takes his napkin and throws it at Ray and Roc turns back around making sure Ray or Alyssa didn't see him*

RayRay : what the hell ? *looks around shurgs his shoulders and goes back to what he was doing*

Katelyn : ooo my turn !  * takes her fork and throws it at Alyssa's head *

Alyssa : ouch ! *turns around but doesn't see the gang*

Prodigy : who's next ?

Briana : me !! * takes her menu and throws it in the middle of Alyssa and RayRay's table*

People in the resturant: *shakes their head*

Everybody: *giggles *

Princeton : I got this one * gets up from the table and walkes over to Ray and Alyssa's table * what will you kids like to eat ?

RayRay : I will like the .. *looks up and sees Princeton * what the fuck Princeton ?!

Princeton : im sorry but " what the fuck Princeton " is not on the menu *smiles*

Alyssa : princeton I love you and all but .. GET THE FUCK AWAY !

Princeton : im sorry but the name is Jacob thank you very much *smiles*

RayRay :okay fine " Jacob" .. *takes his cold glass of water and throws it in Princeton's face *

Roc,Briana,Katelyn,Prodigy: *laughs and Prodigy falls on the floor laughing*

Princeton : *shakes his head* I will remember this Ray *walks away back to his table*

Alyssa : *laughs*

RayRay : sure *laughs*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***** So hw did you like it ? and how did you like the danc e? they are really good right ?! well more drama is going to happen in the next chap bye peeps ! :) !! *****