7. || Mohabbat ||

Sadia Khan became a widow very early after her marriage, and her father brought her back to haweli along with her five years old son Haider and months old daughter Hadiya. Ahmed khan, her brother was been supportive and Rubina khan, her bhabi her friend.

When Rubina left with Seher, it broke Sadia. She was left alone again. Haider shifted back few months later. But that broke her more.Her son was not like before. He blamed her for everything. Hadiya was in Aligarh for her studies and last two years she denied to came back for holidays. In short, with Seher the happiness of Haweli also left.

When Haider got married, Sadia thought that the new girl will bring some changes.But she was wrong. Things did changed but not in a good way. Alizeah Khan is nothing like Seher Mirza. Though she is humble but rude too. And with the constant comparision between her and Seher, she lost it. Haider on the other hand didn't care much. He love Alizeah and never came between the arguments between the two.

When Hadiya came back , her nikkah got fixed with Ayaan Khatoon. Unknowing to them Arhaan's good friend. Destiny is again playing it's game.

..........................

Today standing on the porch of The Khan Haweli, she don't have the feeling of home coming, all she have is feeling nostalgic. But not the feeling of being home. She is not home. Home is where heart is. And her heart is not here, not anymore.

Walking inside the Haweli her steps are not much steady

Walking inside the Haweli her steps are not much steady. Years ago she stepped inside this haweli from these same double doors. That time she was only the best of the son of this haweli. A girl unknown to everyone, who made everyone admire her. Mir Mustafa Khan fell for her innocent yet confidant self.

Sadia knew from the very first time, this girl is meant to rule this haweli. The girl will rule the palace and their hearts, and even dig out things that were better kept hidden, she will burn this Haweli in hell. She will be the only one, who can keep them together, and the only one who can make them fall apart too.

It's been more than a decade, and Sadia was right back them. This girl with brown eyes, innocent confident smile really ruled their hearts for a decade now, and even ruled this haweli too. She kept this haweli together for years, and when one day she learnt the past, hell broke down. The haweli became a massive house losing all it's colours, it's no more home.

Sadia Khan may be a manipulative woman but no one can really not like Seher Mirza. But from that day she loathed Seher. Hated her for leaving. Hated her because she didn't stay, and the family broke apart.

This place is uncomfortably silent today, Rubina left for her room, and here Seher is standing in front of her room, waiting for something, for someone to take her inside just like the first time.