Rose likes noah.

Alex :

Azra had the guileless innocence of the child. She made us laugh with all our hearts.
The way I spoke to cutie and rose made me feel very uncomfortable. That's not how I should have responded.

It was already 1 on clock. William, azra and rose had left to their respective rooms. So, the only people left in the hall were cutie, zayden and I.
"Angel let's go to sleep! " Zayden said standing up and holding his hand out for her.

Harriet hasn't even made eye contact with me since the morning incident.
And I deserve it..!

"Wait, May I have a word with you? " I asked looking at Harriet, she turned her gaze towards zayden.

"I will take a quick walk until you guys speak " Zayden said giving her pleased look.
Before walking away he patted on my shoulder.

After zayden left, Harriet sat on couch looking everywhere. I noticed nothing I say would placate her but I need to try.
I stooped down to her level "Cutie " I called taking her hands in mine, and thank the goddess she didn't pull her hand away.

I cleared my throat trying to phrase the sentence which will melt her heart "I am really sorry cutie " I paused, she raised her head and looked at me " After zayden, if I love someone with all my heart - it's you. I didn't mean to hurt you. I could never do that even in my dream. You mean a lot more than I could express... Now the thought of you not looking in my direction is breaking my heart..." I lowered my eyes holding her hand tightly. " I had no intension of hurting you. Can you please forgive me.!!Maybe I can handle if zayden gives me cold shoulder treatment but I can't handle if you do that to me..." I raised my head to look at her.

Something which I can't handle is her hatred.She has very special place in my heart. Even if she isn't my life partner but the connection I feel with her is something which I have never felt with anyone. She is like my soul mate...!

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have bashed at you " She mumbled. " Through my struggle you always helped me.If I needed anyone,you were always there for me. I should have known you don't mean hurting someone..."she apologised.

I can't express the amount of happiness I felt when she said those words. "So you are no longer mad at me?! " I asked, smiling a little.
"You know I can't be upset on you for a long time, I was thinking of speaking to you tomorrow" She said giving me her beautiful smile.

I chuckled pulling her into my embrace. "Thank you cutie, I am now relieved since you aren't mad at me " I said hugging her tightly.
"You still have to apologize to someone else too " She said tilting her head and looking at me.
"Now that you are okay, I can apologize to anyone "

Someone cleared their throat behind us, without leaving her  and I turned slightly to see it's zayden. "Man! She isn't angry on me anymore " I gushed.
"Yeah, I can see that " He said throwing an envious glare in my direction.
Seriously? Now also he feels insecure seeing us close..! I like to annoy zayden.
"Your hubby looks jealous " I whispered to cutie, who was looking at him while she was still in my embrace.
"I know " She giggled
"Oh that's enough!! Angel come to me " Zayden called her.
She pulled away from me and turned towards him. "Wait! " I turned her around and kissed her forehead.
"Are you giving invitation to your death, huh? " Zayden asked, moving in my direction.
"Bye cutie goodnight" I winked at Harriet and ran towards my room.

As I strolled to my room, I glanced into rose room to see if she was still awake. She was standing in balcony looking at her phone. Without making any noise, I walked towards her , I patted her shoulder lightly, and she jumped out of shock throwing her phone upwards.

"Oh God! " She placed her hand on her mouth. I somehow managed to catch her phone before it landed on ground.
"Cool down ! It's me Alex " I said smiling.

"Get out , Now " She yelled at me, snatching her phone from my hand.

"What's wrong?! " I asked confused.

"Oh! You have all night to think about it. Now get the hell out of my room " She pointed her finger in the direction of door.

I silently walked towards the door, before leaving I turned around "Stinky pinky, I came to -" Before I could speak, she closed the door on my face.

I kept staring at the door, she opened the door again "Don't think I am easy going. You lost my trust today. You need to earn it back for us to come back to the stage where we can call each other with nick names "saying this she closed the door with thud.

Where did I land myself ??
" Ouch " I heard another voice from the next room and I opened it to see azra trying to stand up.
"Woah! Wait! " I strode in her direction. Holding her hands in mine, I asked "What do you want?! "
"Umm.. I want the face mask " She said looking down.
Why is she turning so red ?

"Why do you want face mask ? I mean you are beautiful... " I blurted out.
"I - I don't know " She said sitting on her bed.
I sat next to her and she started telling me about her. How she met cutie and William.
How much she used to like William..
"Well , I think even he likes you " I said after listening to her story.
"No, he doesn't.. You don't need to lie just to make me feel better. Anyways I am over him " She shrugged.
"I am not kidding, the way he looks at you is just like - " I was about to complete but she interrupted me " Like zayden looks at Harriet and rose looks at Noah " She batted her eyelids.

"Rose likes Noah ?!" I asked.
"Hmm.. You didn't knew this? " She asked.
"No... Anyways goodnight " I said and walked out of her room.

❤..

A/N : Guys many of you here know that I am writing one more novel on another platform so I can't update this novel everyday.. I will update this novel twice a week.
Thank you 💜 don't forget to vote.!