Aftermath

"Dad I'm home," Virgil said when closing the door behind him.

"Their better not be any kissing."
Virgil looked at his dad unimpressed.

"N-No, We just got ice cream and talked in the park under a tree."
Lily went down the stairs with her phone, "Sounds like a date~!" Lily smirked when she saw Virgil blushes at the thought of it being a date.

"NO! Besides we just met." An embarrassing silence followed. "I'm going to my room."

Virgil went upstairs to his room...blushing lightly. "IT WAS A DATE!"
Lily exclaimed at Virgil from downstairs making Virgil walk faster, "I-IT WASN'T!"

"Now kids calm down."

"SORRY PAPA!"

Virgil closed the door to his room, sat down on his bed to only blush, 'It wasn't a date. We just hang out like... friends?' Virgil got up to change and get ready for bed.

••••••••••*•••••••*•••••••••••••*••••••••••*

The Yanderes followed Virgil home without him noticing. They looked on the window that was opened but not enough for the people inside of the house to see them.

Virgil was talking to his Dad and... who is that?! Probably his sister. She better not be a disturbance between their love and Virgil's but she probably wouldn't since Virgil is gay.

"Their better not be any kissing."
"N-No, we just got ice cream and talked in the park under a tree."

Then a girl walked downstairs, "Sound like a date~!"
The Yanderes wished it was a date and saw how Virgil blushed at the saying.

"NO! Besides we just met."
Silence then followed, "I'm going to my room."

Patton said to his loves, "He is so cute."

"Can't wait to make him ours."

"Indeed."

Virgil was going up the stairs, "IT WAS A DATE!" The girl screamed... probably to tease Virgil about their non official date.

"I-IT WASN'T" Virgil did seem unsure maybe they were making Virgil fall for them.

"Now kids calm down."
"SORRY PAPA!"

The Yanderes jumped trough the fence to the backyard. They saw a tree next to Virgil's window so the decided to go up the tree.

There they saw Virgil changing?! Patton blushes and tries to look away but can't.
Logan blushes to but checking Virgil out.
Roman looked at Virgil with a lustful look.
"Can't Wait to make him ours...forever~" The Yanderes felt a bit aroused but tried to ignore it.

****••••*****•••••*****••••••***••*••••**

Virgil grabbed his clean clothes and went to the bathroom to get ready for the night. Once he was done changing he turned of the lights only leaving his fairy lights which are Lilac.

Virgil let the fresh air of the window get inside his room. Virgil walked to his bed, pulled the covers over his body, and fell asleep.

••••****•••••****•••*****•••••*****••••

The Yanderes made sure Virgil was asleep and opened the window which didn't make a sound. Logan helped his boyfriends over to Virgil's room.

The Yanderes had heart eyes when getting closer to Virgil.
Roman went over to brush Virgil's hair off his face when Virgil unconsciously leaned in to the touch.

"You are ours Virgil~ You.Don't.have.a.choice."