Chapter 33

On the call
Y/m:- hello Kai
Kai:- what happened aunty is y/n fine
Y/m:- I feel like she is hiding something there is a difference in her behavior and is not properly taking her meals
Kai:- don't make her fall sick and tomorrow I will come and talk to her
Y/m:- thank you Kai and I hope you take care of her like this in future too
Kai:- I will aunty and I promise not to hurt her
Y/m:- okay good night
Kai:- good night.......
*He hung up the call*

Next time

You woke up and went to bathroom. You took a shower and got ready.You went downstairs to have breakfast. You had breakfast and went to office. You were scared cause you have to face jk.

You reached the office and went to your cabin. You started doing your work. Kai came in and sat infront of you.
Y/n:- good morning
Kai:- why you were not having a proper meal
Y/n:- um....actually.. I was not feeling hungry....
Kai:- I know you are sad because of something.. you can tell me
Y/n:- okay can we talk somewhere else little personal
Kai:- okay so come with me

He took you to his car and drove to a park.

u both were walking silently

u both were walking silently. He stopped and you look at him.

Kai:- Now tell me
Y/n:- I want to tell you about my past. I didn't wanted to tell you but I am so first I was working as a waitress in a restaurant..... (you tell him everything and started crying)
Kai:- y/n I can understand (he hugs you and pats your back)
Y/n:- that's why I am worried cause we both will be working on a project together
Kai:- he won't hurt you again I am here to save you and it's my duty

You cry for a while then stop and wipe your tears. You broke the hug and said...
Y/n:- okay let's go we have work
Kai:- as you wish (he hold your hand and walk to the car)

You sat in the car and he drove to the office. You went to your cabin and started doing your work again.

Time skips

It was time to leave so u packed your stuff and went outside the office. You chose to walk to house. You were through the street when a small girl came near you....
Girl:- unnie please buy these flowers
Y/n:- can I get 2 bouquets
Girl:- thank you unnie (she gives you the bouquets)
Y/n:- how much
Girl:- 10 dollars (you pay her the money and she gives you a peck on your cheeks)
Y/n:- byeee

You continued walking and saw couple fighting. The girl faces the other side in anger and the boy relief in a sad face. You went to the boy and gave him a bouquet to give it to his girlfriend.

He gives it to her and she was looking happy. You clap for them and again continue  to walk. You felt happy. You reached home and saw your mother waiting for you. She was looking worried when she saw you she came and hugged you.
Mom:- y/n are you fine
Y/n:- mom I am totally fine
Mom:- then why are you so late
Y/n:- I was just helping some people and I bought a bouquet for u(u give her the bouquet)
Mom:- awww that's cute and for what is this
Y/n:- you were worried for me cause I was not having food correctly because I was not feeling hungry.
Mom:- okay now come and eat your dinner

You both had dinner. You went to your room and changed into your night dress. You did your night routine and slept......

To Be Continued......