⁰³; FAVORITE KID

I do not own Gilmore Girls, Amy Sherman-Palladino owns it, I only own my OCs: Robin, Lana, and Haiden.

"Rory, Robin, let's move, they'll be here any minute," mum says while I'm choosing which book to take, for precaution, y'know? "we'll be right there," Ror says  "and make sure to bring an extra coat" mum says "why?" Ror asks, stupid question.

"Do not ask why, it's Gilmore road rules" mum says, I end up just getting Labyrinth from A. C. H. Smith, I really like the book but the movie is even better, David Bowie is even more gorgeous than normal as Jareth.

"That doesn't make any sense, we're only going to be gone for one day," Ror says getting out of the room.

 I quickly change my clothes

and get my backpack and a black hoodie in case I get cold

"Say those exact words to my mother" mum says "taking the coat," Ror says, I get out of the room and put my backpack on the table "now, I have been doing some research on our trip. I went to the bookstore and I found this." mum says holding a super small 'book' in her hands. "'the best of New Haven', it's light," Ror says and I laugh, I never went to New Haven even though I always wanted to so I could visit Yale.

"It's New Haven" mum says smiling "Anyhow, I looked through it, and it just so happens that one of the best taco places is ten minutes from campus." mum says "we like tacos," I say "yes we do," mum says "'you haven't had a taco until you've spent some time at Hector's, crisp and meaty-'" mum says but Rory cuts her "dirty" "thank you" mum says "'not greasy, with homemade tortillas. It elevates fast finger-food to the level of haute cuisine.' I thought maybe when dad was busy poofing it up, we could go say hello to Hector." mum says "I like your thinking," Rory says "good, where are your stuff?" mum asks, and again, I fell totally left out of the conversation.

I go outside and sit on the stairs, waiting for grandma and grandpa. Unfortunately, it gets super cold outside so I'm going inside again, I go to the kitchen and hear mum and Ror talking "though I probably would've taken it out anyway" Ror says "or Jess would have done it for you" mum says, she hates Jess, she hated it when he and I started to become friends, hated when we started to date, loved when we broke up, hated when we started talking again and hated even more when he became my best friend, she's probably freaking out that now he and Rory are dating.

Not that I like it, now I have to share my best friend with my sister, it's funny how she always manages to get things from me, attention, some clothes that she stole and said it was hers, books, even though that's rare because it's pretty hard to get a book from me, mom, dad when he visits, but I don't care that much about him anyway, Lane, yes, Lane, and now she's even stealing Jess from me. Honestly, the only thing she didn't stole from me yet are grandma and grandpa, they adore me even more than they adore her, of course, I actually have a part of me in their world.

"What did that mean?" Rory asks "it just meant that Jess wouldn't want you wearing another guy's bracelet," mum says "or that Jess is a thief and would've stolen it," Ror says "it does work on both levels, doesn't it?" mum says "I'm sorry?" I say, I can't help it, she's accusing Jess of being a thief, not that he's a saint, but what she's saying is ridiculous. 

She just looks at me and sighs, she must be so disappointed at me. "This is how it's gonna be?" Ror asks "you liked Dean and you hate Jess," Ror says "Rory.." mum starts, she never did that for me, she always answered with 'you shouldn't be that close to him, he's a thief, he's irresponsible' and when I asked 'you really hate him don't you?' she just answered 'of course I hate him' not with 'Robin...' as she does to Rory.

I go outside again, but not before I hear something else: "can he come over?" Ror asks "of course," mum said, mum never let him come over when I asked her.

Grandma and grandpa finally arrive and I stand up from the stairs and hug both of them "what are you doing outside, it's freezing, you should put a coat on." Grandma says "I just needed some air," I say ignoring the coat thing, soon mum and Rory are outside and we all say our hi's to each other and we go to the car.

"Here, kid," mum says giving me my black and white thermal cup with tea in it "thanks mum," I say "where are you two going with those?" grandma asks "to the car," mum says "you can't have that in the car," grandma says "we know," mum says "then what are you doing with it?" "walking it" "Lorelai..." "I know we can't have it in the car" "it won't be in the car, grandma," I say "is that everything?" grandpa asks "yes, I think so," mum says "alright then, let's get this show on the road," grandpa says and mum points to the other door of the car and I nod understanding what she means.

 I go in the car and hold the cuppa through the window so it won't be in the car, mum does the same "now let's see you two drink it" grandma says, mum and I are quick to drink it getting part of our body through the window so we can drink it "hmmm, good to the last drop" mum says "you two stay that way until it's gone." grandma says "aye aye captain" mum says and grandma goes in the passenger seat. "Let's go Richard" "Alrighty" he answers, I get a sip from my tea again, doing the same that I did before. The car starts and I almost throw up, but I'm alright.

IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE

Sorry for the short chapter, hope you liked it. -1073 words-

bye!