04.

*·˚ Venice.

You fixed your posture as you turned your back around, with you walking towards the counter afterwards, passing by the display cabinet filled with light meals and through the espresso machine (where drinks are made) of the café. You sat in your usual seat, grabbing the receipt that was lying on the tray found in front of you, checking if it was the customer's right and complete order before calling them out for them to pick it up from you.

You glanced around the diner, trying to guess who was the one who ordered. Seconds lapsing by, you proceeded in speaking up to catch the attention of the guests. "A blueberry cheesecake slice and an iced cappuccino for Miss Stavra!"

You waited for a moment before you saw a petite female standing up from her designated seat, her hair reaching her waist, wherein you could see her tugging in some strands of her hair on her ear as she rose up.

She slowly approached you with a smile plastered on her lips— which you returned– and due to that, you found her aura welcoming. "Thank you." She replies as you slid the tray much closer to her, making it quite easier for her to get what she requested for.

Considering that she had finally obtained her order and silently went back to her place, you took your time reading on the next one, once again scanning the receipt that was located on the second tray beside the first one. "A matcha latte for Sir Dashiel!"

Silence.

"Again, a matcha latte for Sir Dashiel." You mentioned the order for another time, since it seemed like no one approached the counter.

And as you lifted your head up to observe the people surrounding you at the moment, you noticed a guy wearing a black hoodie, his hair somehow covering his face because of its length, but you could definitely see how his doe eyes were looking directly at you. His feet led himself to be spotted against you, his dominant hand landing on his neck as he muttered a few words to himself. "Sorry, may iniwan lang ako sa shelf."

"Oh." Your eyebrows raised in curiosity as to what he said, your eyes shifting at the shelves which was located beside the counter. "Pwede ko ba malaman kung anong nilagay mo doon?"

"Clipboard."

You only got more interested in the said item, finding the object unique compared to what the guests usually leave behind. "Is it okay if I check it out?"

"Sure."