'Finale

Jungkook laughs as Taehyung bites his lips. Girls were literally trying to seduce him, but he ignored them and just held hands with Jungkook. The younger shakes his head, while Taehyung glared at the girls.
"Leave me alone, girls" The older says, giving them the finger. The girls gasped, walking away. Jungkook grabbed the older's hand, putting it down.
"They're already gone, who are you even showing that?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.

"To that guy there" Taehyung says, while Jungkook looks at who it is.
"What was he doing?" The younger asks, laughing. Taehyung scoffs, removing his jacket and tying it around Jungkook's waist. It covered Jungkook's ass, and he sighed and satisfaction.
"There" Taehyung says, smiling. Jungkook looks at him with confusion, but shrugged it off. The older grabbed the younger's hand but not before giving the finger to the guy again.

"Oppa, let's have some fun" A girl said as she walked to Taehyung and Jungkook's table. She was biting her lips, showing her cleavage to the older. Jungkook scoffs, rolling his eyes as he continued eating. Taehyung smirks, and later rolled his eyes too.
"Uh... No, I'm not single anymore" Taehyung says, laughing. The girl's brows lifts up but later smirked.
"I mean, you could break up with her and go with me" She says, trying to sound seductive.

Taehyung rolls his eyes, scoffing.
"He's literally right in front of us" Taehyung says. The girl's eyes widened, looking at Jungkook.
"You're gay?" She asks. Taehyung nods, smiling.
"But you hooked up with girls" She says, confused. Taehyung chuckles, crossing his arms.
"You don't know anything about bisexuality?" Taehyung asks, making the girl nod.
"Uh... Uh... Cool, bye" She said, walking away. Jungkook laughs, shaking his head.

People at the school eventually found out about the two. Girls were whining about it, some were boys. But like, they accepted it and avoided the two.

"I told you Taehyung would changed for you"

"Oh, hi Jimin"

"Oh... Oh, Taehyung!"

"Lol, hyung, he did"

"We started off as friends and later became lovers"