41🐆

The young male quivering in fear looking at my mother. "What's your name boy?" She asked in a serious tone. This was not something I was used to. My mother always had a bubbly personality happy and loving to everyone.  "My name is Arrow ma'am." He said  shakenly. I hear my father yelling for my mother and I. "Meadow you get him out of here. *sigh* I will stall your father." she said smiling at the young male. "Next time you will be more welcome. I don't think your at all like your mother  Arrow. It's my fault she is like that and I'm so sorry." She said looking guilty before running into the house. I take his hand and make a run for it. The next thing I knew I was being carried by a fox the size of my father in tiger form. I clutch his fur as he darts for the city. People gasp at the sight of a fox. The whispers started and rumors lit up. We we almost at Ape king castle When a wolf stood in our way. It was not any wolf this one I knew all to well. "Papa let us pass please. He needs to see the Ape king. He has information on Bai Qingqing." The last sentence made him growl. Arrows fur started to stand up. his ears flipped back. He was starting to become afraid. "PAPA HE DOESN'T WANT TO FIGHT! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO FIGHT HIM AND RISK HURTING ME?!" I yelled making the wolf look conflicted but shook his head and lungs at us. "ARROW BRAKE LEFT!" I scream and just in time moved out of the way. Arrow darts for Ape castle not wanting to stick around. "You ok Meadow?" he asked as he ran. "I'll be fine Arrow lets get to the castle." I said wanting everyone to stop hunting him. If only I knew what awaited us inside the castle, and what the Ape king will make us do? I would have never lead him here not like this.

(Hello everyone thank you so much for reading. If you like this story Check out 'In your eyes' or even better the story the fanfiction is based on Beauty and the Beasts. Its a great read and highly recommend it. If you want comment,vote,and follow. I will see you soon my children.)