Episode 6

It was monday morning, I dressed up in my new attires and fully prepared for the job test and interview, I ate my breakfast and had my prayers, I dashed out of the house and took buses to the office complex. I arrived at 8:33am. I entered and met the secretary at the entrance, I introduced myself to her and told her that I was invited for a test. She gave me a paper to fill my name and contacts and she directed me to another room. On my way to the room, I walked pass the show room and I saw "Heaven on Earth" furnitures and interiors, these are the types I have only seen in foreign movies.
I was like "onihaxy, is this what I will be marketing?". I got to the room and met four other guys and two ladies in the room also waiting for the test. At few minutes past nine, we started the test which lasted for about 40minutes and we were told to wait behind. Betty was calling me at intervals to check on me until about 1:05pm when the secretary came to me us where we sat down and called my name along side with the names of the two ladies and another guy making four of us. She told us to wait behind while she told the rest to go and that they would get a call later.
"That's a polite way to say "guys, you failed you can go" the lady beside me whispered.
I was the second person to be interviewed, questions were been asked which I gave answers to at my best knowledge,. After the interview, we were all told to go and that we would get a call later if we passed the interview.
I left the venue at around 2:30pm and was chit – chatting one of the ladies, she told me her name was Sandra, she was well endowed in the upper region of her chest and also the lower region behind her. I stylishly obtain her phone number and BBM pin, "onihaxy!!!!!!!, if woman no kill you one day ehn!!, you go live long" I thought to myself as I was about taking a bus back to my house nd my phone rang, I checked and it was bimpe.
ME: hello,

BIMPE: onihaxy dear, how are you?

ME: I'm fine.

BIMPE: thanks so much for yesterday,

ME: don't mention, thanks too. And how is daniella?

BIMPE: she is getting better, doctor said she would be discharged hopefully on/or before weekend.

ME: ok, how about your husband?

BIMPE: he is fine, he was here since morning but he went out to get something.

ME: eeyah, I felt his pain, its not easy,

BIMPE: abi oooo, he slept here in the hospital last night, and I'm not even sure if he will go back home today.

ME: haba, why?,

BIMPE: he so much loves daniella and can't leave her here all alone.

ME: eyah, my regards to him.

BIMPE: he even asked of you and tried to call you but your number wasn't reachable at that time.

ME: yes that's true, I was in an interview session then,

BIMPE: interview session?, for which job?, where?,

ME: ***onihaxy, your mouth don put you for wahala again*** not a job interview

BIMPE: then which interview?

ME: A magazine editor came to our street to interview few of us about something that happened in my neighbourhood on friday, so I was among the people selected to be interviewed, so I switched off my phone so as to concentrate.

BIMPE: ok,

ME: is betty there?

BIMPE: no, she went home to prepare food.

ME: ok , that reminds me, I will be travelling back to akure tomorrow morning.

BIMPE: tomorrow?, that's too early now, what about our dinner during the weekend?,