𝐨𝐧𝐞

"again! 'gain!" jaemin cheerfully yells out, pointing at the television which projected the end credits for tangled. the little one had been having week-long phases where he'd go nuts for certain things; this week so happened to be the movie tangled. jaemin absolutely loved rapunzel and he even demanded that they gave him an actual frying pan while he watched.

"honey, you need to take a nap." jeno reasons out, earning a pout from the little. "b-but... wapunzew." jaemin says, eyes glittering with tears and his lips forming a frown, his arms hugging onto the frying pan for dear life. "come on, hyung~ let the prince watch more." jisung jokingly says, earning himself a light nudge on the shoulder.

"yeah, hyung; let the boy watch." chenle joins in, smiling when he saw jaemin smiling triumphantly. "fine. y'all are on nap duty, then." that's when jisung and chenle's smiles fell. "bu—" "no buts." jeno smiles, leaving the room as he was probably already sick of watching the film.

jisung and chenle practically dug a grave for themselves without knowing. "why do you even love this film, angel?" chenle asks, his mind playing the scenes that directly followed the ones currently playing on the screen. "she pwetty... and stwong!" jaemin answers before suddenly going quiet, his index finger tapping his chin as he thought of other reasons.

"a-and she hit 'ith fwying pan!" "do you wanna hit people with frying pans, bub?" jisung asks. "dude, what the hell?" chenle looks at the younger one, causing him to chuckle. "nana go bang with fwy pan?" "baby nana go hit injunnie with the frying pan?" chenle jokes, only to receive a frown from the little. "no no."

finally, the film ended. "one mowe, pwease?" their little angel requests using his almighty skill: the puppy eyes. "no more, love. it's nap time." "no nap." jaemin mutters, pouting before trying his best to waddle off to wherever his feet could take him.

jeno, renjun and haechan were just sat there, watching the events unfold whilst laughing amongst themselves. "those kids..." hyuck mumbles, earning a snicker from renjun. "you say that as if you ain't like that."

jisung searched one half of the place whilst chenle did the other half. jaemin had hid from these two and surprisingly, the baby hid himself real well. "nana!" he hears jisung call out, causing him to giggle without knowing they were now in the same room.

the teenager smiled as he heard the giggle. "where oh where could you be, baby?" jisung asks, walking around more until he saw a bright tuft of hair peeking from the massive toy box. "nowhewe.." jaemin mumbles, his giggles becoming louder.

park jisung pretended to not hear the little's voice, smiling to himself. "dang, i guess jaemin ain't here." he says, leaving the room just to call chenle and come back. jaemin didn't know he'd be back, though; he was just happy that he won the sudden game of hide and seek.

he grabbed a few plushies and some toy cars, setting them down and proceeding to play. "gOTCHA YOU LITTLE RASCAL!" jisung and chenle playfully yell out, arms holding jaemin so the boy wouldn't run off again. "nap time, little one." chenle says, smiling when he saw their little pouting.

"lele, wan' miwk." jaemin mumbles, his head now on jisung's shoulder as the three of them made their way to jaemin's bed.

as if on cue, jeno entered the room with a bottle on-hand. "dada~" jaemin tiredly calls out, grabby hands aimed at the bottle. "dada or the bottle?" jeno jokingly asks, only for jaemin to point at the bottle of milk.

"damn, rejected, jeno-hyung." jisung laughs, adjusting the little's position so he could comfortably drink. "at least i didn't run around for half an hour like a whole dumbass." "guys, language." chenle reminds, smiling smugly at the thought of being able to reprimand jeno as he pointed at the little one in jisung's arms.