Newt Smut

Newtie

request submitted by itzjustmeh
---
Newtie

"Y/n can you stop" Newt said. "no I really want you" You whined. "I know that babe but I'm busy" he said. You pouted, "Fine" you said and stomped off with a smirk on your face.
--
You had just finished feeding one of the guys in the homestead who was injured. Jeff and Clint walked into an empty room and came out, "hey y/n take care of this one, we have to bring in another shank" Jeff said and you nodded and walked into the room. You heard a faint groan and turned on the light in the room. Newt was lying there on the bed. "what the hell happened?" you asked. "nothing. my leg just started hurting bad" he groaned and and shut his eyes. You nodded "okay I'll be right back" You said and went out to get a pain killer and a glass of water. You went back and handed it to him. He drank it and sat up against the head board. You sat down on the edge of the bed and rubbed his leg slowly but with enough pressure to seize some pain. He moaned "that feels good". You nodded and continued doing your work before you saw his hard on. His hand was on top of it attempting to hide it but you saw. Your eyes went wide and you gasped. "wh- what happened" He said and sat up. Your hand moved upward as you gave him a sly look. "are you hiding something from me " you asked and his eyes went wide. "li-" you cut him off and kissed him roughly. His hands grabbed your hips but you continued your assult. "I'll do the work" you breathed and he gave in and kissed you back. His lips traveled down your neck and to the valley of your breasts. He pulled away and kissed your lips again.

His touch made your skin burn with temptation and desire. You put your hands on his chest and pushed him back. He laid on his back and you dipped down and kissed his neck. His Adam's apple bobbed as he moaned your name out. His raspy husky voice sent shivers down your spine and you pulled his shirt over his head.
You kissed down his toned chest and to his pelvis. He shivered as your neared his aching cock.

"fuck y/n stop being a tease" he groaned. "we have to hurry" he said. You pulled his pants and boxers down and pulled your off. He hissed as the cold air came in contact with his hard on. You straddled him and teased your folds with the head of his member. Then you slid down. He stretched you out making you mutter out a string of curse words. His rough voice brought joy to your hormones. You craved his moans like other girls craved his cuddles. He was all yours and he made sure to show you every day when possible. He moved his hips to meet yours and it made you moan on in pleasure. You tried to hold back your moans but it was difficult.
His large hands held your body helping you out. "fück y/n" he moaned. You came at the sound of husky vulnerable voice and then came off. as soon as the head touched your lips, he hit his high and let out a tired sigh. You watched him sit up and pull his pants up. "holy shit" he breathed. You laughed a little and dressed then walked out to put his glass in the kitchen but Jeff showed up. "I see you've found a new way to cure our patients" he chuckled