Battle with monsters pt 2 (Hestadil)

A large bony bony bird screeched as it dropped two girls on the lawn of evil. They spotted an old lady with a green dress. "Hester! Anadil! You made it!" she said as they walked up to her. "Of course we did!" Hester replied enthusiastically. "I brought you here for a surprise didn't I? Let's go!" Dovey walked into a large gloomy castle. The girls followed, heading up the stairs of Malice towards their old room. They opened the door and it was dark, Anadil flicked on the lights. Their former classmates jumped out of every where. "Welcome back!" A chubby girl on crutches waddled up to them "You're back!!!!!" "I wish you could have came" Anadil told her "A coven is three" Hester agreed. Dovey walked up to them "We wanted to get everyone back together since you haven't seen each other in so long" Hester smiled, "Thank you" "We've got plans to watch a movie in the clearing, wanna join us?" Hort  offered. Hester and Anadil looked at each other "Sure" They both said.

The clearing was covered with blankets and picnic baskets with a large smokey screen at the front. Students sat down, laughed at the movie and ate food from the baskets that kept on refilling. At the back of the clearing two Nevers lay, Anadil's head on Hester's shoulder, Hester looked at her "Maybe Nevers can love"

I am finally back on track with my writing, since I have so many requests I'm going to be doing one every other day until I'm done all the requests. The next one will be in my sge react book. Thanks you so much for 2.1k reads though! I am so amazed at how many people read these!

- Lizzy