⌈ 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐄┃𝖨𝖳𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨 𝖴𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖧𝖠 ⌋

CHAPTER TWO: COLLIDE, ITACHI UCHIHA

UCHIHA.

YOU CLAIMED YOUR TITLE AS
' NOT A SLUT '
BUT LOOK AT YOUR SINFUL BODY
BEGGING .

❞

 ❝ DON'T LIE, BABY GIRL, SIT ON DADDY'S LAP AND SHOW ME HOW THOSE PRETTY HIPSMOVE

DON'T LIE, BABY GIRL, SIT
ON DADDY'S LAP AND SHOW
ME HOW THOSE PRETTY HIPS
MOVE .

THE SOUND OF HER HEARTBEAT echoed through her own ears, blood in her veins popping due to the adrenaline that was dancing inside her. She was excited-yet nervous. Excited because this person was paying a lot of cash to spend the night with her, and nervous because she doesn't know what they'll do with her. As she walked down the dark hallway, she placed a hand over her chest and tried calming down her heart rate.

"Paying big money, huh?" She muttered, licking her lips. "I wonder if he's a prince - no, wait, a sugar daddy? Ahh, if he's a sugar daddy, his intercourses drive must be-"stoping in her tracks, she softly gasped, seeing she was in front of the door that was requested. A dark blush began coating her cheeks, skin beginning to feel hot, making her lightly fan herself.

Halting, she altered the blouse, putting two buttons undone, giving a small preview of her wine, lace coloured bra. Her petticoat was smoothed out, whilst her 6inch heels were freshly coated. She lifted her hand up, covering her mouth and breathed out, inhaling the results of her breath and smirked. Minty, with a pint of honey and cherry flavoured lipgloss. Her cheeks still rosy red, she hummed and made sure she was presented and smelled good.

And she did. All of the tweaks she has been dedicating to herself was to please him and finally having an intimate moment with him. Shaking her head, she fixed her posture and gently knocked on the door, her heart beginning to pump against her chest. Hearing no response, she bit her lip and twisted the door knob, slowly opening it up and peeked inside. side steeping between the small space, she slowly closed the door, hearing the faint click and leaned her head forward, releasing a small breath.

Catching her breath, her body began to feel a presense behind her, a large, warm hand unhurriedly skidding around her finger tips and interlocking their hands together, whilst she felt another hand glide the small of her back and playing with the waistband of her skirt. Her eyes widen, an opaque, blush dusting upon her cheeks and tried opening her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. Said hand, pulled her waist towards them, her plump booty brushing up in a hard, clothed muscle, making her legs tremble. She felt another hand tracing her neck, followed by a pair of warm lips.

The small impression was so intoxicating. Her mind going blank. She didn't know what happening, but her body seemed to enjoy this familiar feeling. Her stomach was warming up, her knees were close to giving up on her. However, the person holding her had a strong grip on her body, their hand trailing over her stomach and gently rubbing it, squeezing it ever so often and nibbled on her ear.

Sliding down lower, feeling the soft fabric of her petticoat, and slowly began hiking it up. Inch by inch, the atmosphere began to rise, creating a high sexual tension, their fingers brushing against her smooth, bare thighs, teasingly close to her drenching womanhood.

The person smirked, his devilish red eyes, glinting in mischief, narrowed down at the susceptible girl in his arms. "Sigh, I barely even touched you and you're already leaking. Are you that turned on ?" His voice was low, almost deep with a cold undertone, sending shivers down her spine and a receiving a whimper in response.

"Or are you fantasizing about how good I'd feel inside you. Lunging this thick," warm lips were pressed against the core of her heating neck. "Juicy," slowly, the lips trailed lower, their tongue overlapping into the soft flesh and gently but into her sweet spot, "Cock".

"Just how unethical do I make you suffer ? Be honest, little Raven, and don't lie. The way your hips are altering positions is deriving to commence something inside of me, and I think you already know what that sentiment is." Their hands slowly inching around her neck, whilst inserting two digits between her parting lips, signalling her to suck on them.

"So reveal to me. Indicate how much you want this and how far you are willing to go and become freshly bred and filled. Pressure me to seize toll on both your intentions and physique. For when I fufill your salacious misconceptions, I can someday watch as you produce a unique conception of happiness."