Stay for the night

VICS POV

It's been a week since Tony had asked me out and I felt like I was on cloud nine. We've been hanging out almost everyday. But everytime Tony comes over kellin seems a little sad or mad. I don't know why and I wasn't too good of friend with him to ask him so I just shrugged it off. Right now Tony and I were watching his favorite movie Star Wars. I had realized that he loves turtles, the Ninja Turtles and Star Wars. I was currently sitting on his lap with my head in the crook of his neck. It was amusing to see his reactions or facial expressions to the things in the movie. I smiled to myself. "Hey why aren't you paying attention to the movie" he pouted and acted very hurt. I smiled. "Because I would rather look at you that's why" I said. "Oh well I guess that's fine" he said with a huge grin on his face. He was just about to kiss me when Mike walked in. "Brother in the room I repeat brother in the room" Mike said with a small laughter. I glared at him for ruining the moment and he just smiled widely. "Oh don't mind me I won't be long" he said with a smile. I mouthed I'm sorry to Tony and he just smiled and just shrugged I guess he was more nice and patient than me. "So what are you guys watching" Mike asked. "Nothing" I said very quickly. Of course Tony being the nice one he said "Star Wars wanna watch it with us?" "Why of course I would" Mike said smiling towards me. I was secretly killing him in my mind. I can't believe he's gonna c.ock block. "You don't wanna watch it with us It's almost over anyways" I said with a smile on my face and trying to make Mike know that I want him to get the f.uck out. I guess Tony noticed me trying to get rid of Mike so he put his hand on my thigh and gave me a smile. "Well if it's almost over then I don't wanna watch it" Mike said bluntly and left. "Finally alone at last" I said with a smile. Tony rolled his eyes and smiled. He was about to kiss me again when another interruption happened. "For crying out loud" i muttered to myself. Kellin had appeared through the doorway. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to interrupt anything" He said quietly looking down at the floor. Aww he looks like a lost adorable puppy. WAIT stop it Vic you have a boyfriend I told myself. "Oh no it's fine I was about to leave anyways" Tony said with a smile. I turned to him pouting and he mouthed sorry. "Well let me walk you out" I said quietly. We walked outside and I looked at him with my puppy dog eyes. "Why are you leaving?" "Because we keep getting interrupted and besides its getting kind of late but I'll make up to you I promise" he said. I sighed "Fineee" I said with a small smile. "Bye my love" He said smiling then giving me a kiss.

--------

I walked back into the house to find Kellin in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal. "Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt anything" he said. "No it's fine it was more of Mikes fault than yours" I said with a small laugh. I walked into the kitchen to get some water. After I got it I hopped on the counter to face kellin. Then I had realized that he looks like he's been crying but I didn't know for sure. "Are you okay?" He looked very surprised when I asked that question. "What? Yeah I'm fine" He gave me a small smile. "Are you sure?" His smile had dropped "Well no I kinda saw my ex at the mall making out with some guy" he said sadly. He's gay?! I thought to myself. Well damn never would've thought of that. "Oh I'm sorry" I hopped down to give him a hug and he of course hugged back. When I was pulling away he kissed me. After he did he pulled away in shock quickly said sorry and ran up the stairs. And I of course stood there in shock...