Part 7

Wayne put his gloves back on and made his way to Eiona.

Chapter 9

Kraigar flew into the dragon's lair and landed in front of the other dragons. Christopher, Nathaniel and Ravi slid off Kraigar's back. All of the dragons bowed to Kraigar.

The silver dragon with a gold streak down its back, started to cry. "Is this real? Is it really you my love? Have you finally come back to me?"

"It's real, darling... Not even the devil and all the demons in hell could keep me away from you forever," said Kraigar.

Eiona walked forward and rubbed her cheek against Kraigar's. "How did you manage to escape?"

Kraigar looked at Wayne. "This young man freed me from captivity, and in accordance with our law he is now my brother."

"Thank you, Wayne. You have done me and my people a great service... I'm sorry for the way I spoke to you earlier... The reason why I spoke so harshly was because Alizarin has been trying to steal that sword for years," said Eiona.

"I'm sorry for my heated outbursts too," said Jerion.

"It's alright, no harm done," said Wayne.

Eiona smiled and looked at Wayne. "You're truly a noble warrior."

Christopher rolled his eyes and then he shook his head.

Eiona looked from Christopher to Ravi and finally to Nathaniel. "Please follow me."

Eiona led them into a cave on the far side of the mountain.

She turned around and looked at each of them. "You must learn to forgive noble ones; otherwise anger will cloud your paths."

"No disrespect or anything, Eiona, but our feelings are none of your business," said Christopher.

Eiona frowned. "I don't wish to meddle, but you and Wayne have a long journey ahead of you —Your paths will be filled with many obstacles, and in order to overcome them you must be united in harmony, not divided by anger."

Christopher shook his head and huffed. "You would be angry too, if your best friend knowingly let you walk into a trap, where you could've been killed."

"I can't deny that what Wayne did was wrong, but he knows this and he has tried to apologise."

Ravi raised his right eyebrow. "Excuse me, your highness, but how do you know all this?"

"I have the ability to look into people's hearts, minds and souls. For instance right now, I can sense that you really want to go back home — But my abilities are not important right now — If you let your anger cloud your judgements, you'll never be able to return home."

"We've already forgiven Wayne," said Nathaniel.

"I know you have already forgiven him with your mouths, Nathaniel, but you haven't forgiven him with your hearts... Hold on, for just one moment, I'll show you what Wayne had to endure after you got caught and then I'll say no more on the subject," said Eiona.

She turned towards the wall of the cave and blew a huge flame at it. The wall transformed into a large TV screen, and everything Wayne went through in order to save his friends, played on it.

Nathaniel fought back his tears and looked at his two friends. Their eyes glistened.

Christopher said, "sorry, Eiona; the way I spoke to you earlier was disrespectful and rude."

Eiona smiled. "It's forgiven and forgotten. Let's go back to the tribe."

She led the boys back to the tribe. They made their way up to Wayne who was talking to Kraigar.