S i x t e e n

Cami POV

Taehyung and I were currently in my bed cuddling. We had just come out of the shower. I was still surprised by what we had just had done. He was spooning me and rubbing his large hands on my thighs, I loved that new feeling.

I also loved the new feeling of our bare skins rubbing against each other, however, we were not completely naked. I had put on a tank top and underwear, while Taehyung just had on some shorts.

He turned me around in less than a second, making me now face him. He began to nuzzle his face into the crook of my neck.

"Mhmm, I could just take you right now..."  I felt his deep voice vibrate against me. My stomach squirmed at his not so pure thoughts.

He placed his head back on the pillow and looked in my eyes. "So, what are we now?"

I smirked and looked away, remembering the time I had asked him the same thing. He grabbed my chin softly and turned my face towards him, "Baby, look at me when I'm talking to you."

Geez, dominant much. Imagine when he finds out I'm actually a top. When he's usually bossy like this, it's annoying, but right now... it's hot.

His hand was still on my chin, while he looked at me. "What do you want us to be?" He briefly licked his lips before leaning down to my ears, "All I know is that baby, your mine."

I felt the shivers go down my spine. However, my face immediately fell and I quietly sighed. He looked at me with a worried face and began to get hesitant, "Y-you don't want to be m-mine? I mean I get if you don't-"

I frowned and cut him off, "I do, but you can't just claim me as yours without asking me first..." For some seconds, there was a deafening silence in the room.

He then suddenly broke it, "Cami, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He looked at me and his eyes were actually really sincere. Usually, his eyes tell me he's either in a playing mode or he's mad.

But now, I'm introduced to these soft doe eyes, that makes me want to pull him in my arms and run my hand through his wavy black hair.

"Kim Taehyung, having a girlfriend?!" I joked. He started to show his cute box smile.

Ugh, I love it when he smiles. "Yes Taehyung, I would like to be your girlfriend." He started to lean in towards my lips.

I stopped him by putting palms on his chest. "But, you do know that means, no more Kara." I never really liked her in the first place and now, Taehyung and I are dating so I wouldn't want her anywhere in the picture.

"Of course, of course," he mumbled and eyed my lips up and down. He pushed himself forward to press himself against my lips, this time kissing me more full, tasting me with his tongue. My tongue wrapped around his and we fought for dominance.

He then pulled away for a gasp of air and quickly came on top of me, pinning me down on the bed. He then came back down on to my lips still kissing me roughly, occasionally biting down only lips.

I teasingly pulled on the waistband of his shorts and let go, making it slap against his skin. He slid his hands up my shirt, making me flinch automatically.

I began to smile in the kiss and put my hands on his chest trying to ease him off me. "Alright, calm down now."

He was breathing heavily and looked like he wanted to just more than kissing. "So, now we are dating you can call me daddy when we're alone."

I made a loud chuckle and my eyebrows raised, "Very funny." With all my strength I flipped us, now making me on top of him. "I'm not really a daddy enthusiast though. I guess you don't know that I'm actually a top."

He looked pretty stunned at my comment. But soon his expression changed into a sly smirk. "You might not be a daddy enthusiast yet, wait until you start screaming my name."

"Shut up," I laughed and playfully hit his arms. "We need to get some sleep for school tomorrow." I climbed from on top of him and laid back down on my pillow.

He kissed my forehead, and we went to sleep.

I was woken up, by the sound of my next-door neighbor mowing his lawn. I looked to my right only to see Taehyung in a deep slumber.

His arms were wrapped tightly around my waist, and his face was nuzzled in the back of my neck. I began to try to wiggle out of his grasp, being careful not to wake him.

He groaned at my moving, "Where are you going?" He asked groggily.

"Taehyung, we need to get up, its probably late-" I looked at my clock, "Geez, it is late, we need to get up, now."

He continued to hug and encircle my waist. "Gimme a kiss first." He began to pucker his lips lazily in my face.

"Ugh, Taehyung I can give you one when we go brush our teeth." I sat up but Taehyung still wouldn't let go of me.

I began to pull on his arm harshly, "Come on we are running late." After a few more tries I finally got him to sit up and let go of me.

If sleeping with him would become a norm, then morning Taehyung would really become a hassle for me.

"I'm going to go take a quick shower," I walked around my bed, to my dresser to look for some clothes.

He looked up at me, "Don't worry, I won't take long." I assured him.

He then started to smirk at me, at this point I was confused. "We're going to be late right? So why don't we should just take the shower together, it would same time-."

I cut him off by throwing the pillow at him that fell on the floor while we were sleeping. Although he was right and us saving time, I knew we would not just shower if we were together.

"Stop, I'm going to take a quick shower first, then you will hop in after."

"I love it when you're so bossy, it's hot", he said sensually. I smiled to myself as I gathered my clothes and went into the bathroom.

I was serious when I said I would take a quick shower. Within minutes I was finished, and I got ready and headed downstairs.

Since we were running late I grabbed a banana and waited in Taehyung's car until he was done showering.

Soon after Taehyung came running outside, hair still a little wet. He looked good though.

He hopped in the car, "You ready?" I nodded and he started the car and we headed to school.

_______________________________
Hello Beautiful People. We Finally it 2k! Thank you for reading 💜
Remember to vote and comment 👽