Hook Man

An outdoor cafe sam is on a payphone, whilst sarah and dean was sitting on a table talking to each other whilst waiting for sam to return and Sam says to the person on the phone and he said "Alright, thank you for your time." He hangs up the phone and goes back to dean and sarah dean's on a laptop and dean says to sam "Your, uh, half-caf, double vanilla latte is gettin' cold over here, Francis." Sam just says to Dean "Bite me." He joins them and Dean asks Sam "So, anything?" Sam said "I had 'em check the FBI's Missing Persons Data Bank. No John Doe's fitting Dad's description. I even ran his plates for traffic violations." Dean looks at Sam and he says "Sam, I'm tellin' ya, I don't think Dad wants to be found." Sam looks disappointed and sarah noticed and then sam continued and said "Check this out." He show both of them an article about Rich's death, "It's a news item out of Planes Courier. Ankeny, Iowa. It's only about a hundred miles from here." Sarah reads the article and it reads ""The mutilated body was found near the victim's car, parked on 9 Mile Road."" He tells sarah "Keep reading." Which she does and she reads ""Authorities are unable to provide a realistic description of the killer. The sole eyewitness, whose name has been withheld, is quoted as saying the attacker was invisible."

(Sarah's Outfit not including the bag and Hair)

Dean said "Could be something interesting

Dean said "Could be something interesting." Sam said "Or it could be nothing at all. One freaked out witness who didn't see anything? Doesn't mean it's the Invisible Man." Dean then said "But what if it is? Dad would check it out." They hit the road and stop at the fraternity where Rich lived. The frat boys couldn't stop staring at Sarah and she got a few wolf whistles, she wasn't complaining of course the boys aren't exactly impressed especially dean who had obvious feelings for her but of course he didn't want to get into anything serious mostly because of the job that they do, the frats was also confused as to why they was even there, Sam asked "One more time, why are we here?" Dean said "Victim lived here" They walked up to some boys, who was fixing a car and said "Nice wheels, We're your fraternity brothers. From Ohio. We're new in town. Transfers. Looking for a place to stay." One of the guys looked at sarah and said "What about her she's not a fraternity she's not allowed on campus?" Sarah said "Don't worry I'm got a place not far from the campus."