214 Little Treasure Freaks Out

"Chanyeol, you don't need to apologize. Even if you were given a second chance, you would still choose to believe in Shin Seulgi."

Chanyeol hurriedly explained, "I wouldn't…"

"Don’t say that you wouldn’t, take this incident as an example. Shin Seulgi told you that she was innocent and put all the blame on Yeh Shuhua, correct? And you, you believed her again right? If I told you that she lied to you, would you believe me?" YoJeong spoke slowly and clearly.

Chanyeol subconsciously avoided her eyes and said firmly, "I will put more effort into investigating the matter!"

YoJeong smiled and shook her head. "True belief doesn’t need investigation. Back when you chose to believe in her, you didn't listen to me at all."

"Jeong, I…"

"Chanyeol oppa…"

"Jeong!" Chanyeol suddenly raised his head. This time, he clearly heard it; she called him "Chanyeol oppa."

YoJeong looked out the window, into the darkness and felt as if she’d gone back in time. Her voice became blurry. "Chanyeol oppa, do you remember? When I was 9, I really wanted that back pack with my idol’s picture printed on it, but my parents wouldn’t buy it for me. Then 50 yuan went missing in the house. My grandma was sure that I stole it, my parents became suspicious and even Ryeong who was always on my side, even he thought that I took the money because he knew that I really, really liked that male star…"

Chanyeol couldn't bear to continue to listen. After hearing just half the story, his body was shaking and his eyes had turned red.

YoJeong laughed at herself, seeming to lose her voice. "Only you back then, only you believed that I didn't take the money. You took me out of the house, went to all the kids who came to play at my house and knocked on one door after another until you found the kid who took the money…You know what? Back then, I thought that when I grew up, this guy in front of me would be my future husband!"

"Jeong, stop…" Chanyeol closed his eyes in embarrassment.

Outside the door, Jeongin was screaming inside, sister-in-law, stop!!!

I’m afraid the whole hospital will disappear overnight!

Just then, Hyunjin's energy was horrifying, even overshadowing Han's jealousy. Jeongin coughed lightly and stepped further away from his hyung.

While everyone was looking into the ward, Little Treasure, who was standing next to Hyunjin, threw off his father's hand and quickly ran into the ward.

Like a wolf pup, the little guy swiftly snatched YoJeong's hand, then tightly clasped his arms around YoJeong's thigh. He stared at Chanyeol angrily, with rage flaming in his pretty eyes…

"Darn it! Little Treasure!" Jeongin was really scared but as he was going to run after him, Hyunjin blocked him with his arm.

Jeongin understood in a second that it would become more complicated if he also went in.

Little Treasure, who ran inside all of a sudden scared YoJeong. "Eh, darling… Why are you here?"

She looked out through the little window in the door and saw Hyunjin and the others all standing in the corridor.

Little Treasure looked up at YoJeong with his little head thrown back. Tears welled up in his eyes and he soon started crying, the tears falling down his cheeks in big drops…

YoJeong saw them and became worried. "Ai, don't cry! What is it? Be good, don't cry! Auntie will take you home right away!"

YoJeong held Little Treasure in her arms and prepared to leave, when Chanyeol called her to stop after finally returning to his senses.

"Jeong! This kid… Who… Who is he?"

~~~~~~~~~~
This is the first daily chapter of today.

Pls vote and comment. Follow me too if you haven't yet. Thanku, love you all and byee!!