chapter two the kiss that never ends

The wedding wasn't to bad. I didn't give a crud about it, I was more worried about Jack's other thing that was so important that he couldn't be there for me. I mean come on I'm his girlfriend and he... WHAT IF HE'S CHEETING ON ME? No he wouldn't, would he? It's been a year sense we first started dating and what if he's tired of me wants someone else and won't Say anything??

"Hey Jack!" I almost yelled in excitement.

" Hi, babe."

" What's up with you? I usually get a kiss before the reply." Then he lowered his butifull pink lips down on mine and I kissed him full heartedly. But his kiss didn't seam the same as usual.

" I missed you yesterday. Wanna come over tonight?"

"Hmmm, well... Obviously YES!" He was so happy, smiling so big and butifull. His smile always makes me melt inside.

"Good, I love you so much!" I said so happily. Then with all his lip strenghth he kissed me so passionately I couldn't help but let out a little groan, he started laughing still kissing me. We both laughed hard lip to lip.

While in our passionate kiss, Stacie walked ready for class and not happy to wait.she interrupts " Nikki public displays of affections are gross."
Stopping in the midst of our beautiful kiss..." Hi Stacie, no worries your not interrupting anything at all."
"Good then let's go! I hate waiting, bye jack" she said so stern, I don't know why she hates him so much.
" Fine one more kiss goodbye then babe" he puts his lips firm onto mine.
" I love you so much baby! I can't wait tell tonight!" He said so excitedly.
" I love you to! Bye!" I tell back as Stacie is practically dragging me to class, because I just don't want to say goodbye. " Stacie lighten your grip please your hurting me! Ouch!"
" Sorry! Nikki I'm sorry I would never intentionally hurt you! You know that but Jack, he's not good for you."
" No he's not he's perfect for me. He makes me happy and smile , I ...I just love him."
" if that's really what you think fine!" She walks away heading the opposite direction from class. Why was she being so rude? She's never like this, maybe we need a brake.

Anyway as I was going through my day as usual a thought accrued to me... why am I with Jack? I know I know I shouldn't be thinking like this I mean i-i love him but I don't know anymore. There are to many secrets and to many times I've let home use me... but what could go wrong he loves me! And that's good enough!