Friday,July 19-07-2019

stand back stage it is areason of frighten to watch out from every angle to say words, this happens in all but can be fixed by calm down and believe in one self.
Same we can do to the rapist those who insane and even don't feel the humanity in doing all this.
Even a little no respect at all,when they say no it means stop it but what is the mind work then if peoples cease hearing of some one decision.
In world level every one should fight for this shocking violence on girls.

Record holder being admirable
Appropriate style in good choice
Eligible through having qualities
Laudably so shout out for girls

Make bold, carry out mention space to lift up on top of achampion women that pick up any volunter get hold of her winning phase.
As we share alike thing commendably we in one can cover easily through using powerful positive words.
All road have created or desgined for driving your vehicle not for raping women down street using force.
Rape women for no reason is showing how your respect to your mother.
A mother holding you nine months and taking care of you since that time.

Durable interval afford plentitude
Require amelioratory striver
Embrace all in the same scope
Proof couple times you feel hope
Hope for living in peaceful move
A move you choose way of life

Formulate full cover that vocalise incertain way as ajoint for women who leading from simple to higher level with clear and fair way.
Fluent word of advice should provide for kids who don't know about life and for those rapist in special way if have a mind can process kindly.
Prudent move in tenuous road looklike the life of girls know adays.

Woman didn't deserve rape
She who gives full huge care
Not because she care more
Or not areason being unique
Because she is human being
Show her respect and freedom
Stop force her to make home
A home did not filled by love
She just aperson like you
let her determin own voice
A voice come through free

None comparable with her neat quantity if you believe in force.
Force can't prize you but miserable life of girl, agirl who have a dream.

Function your body
Wipe out your mind
Fill it by positive word
A word accept choices
That girls freely decide

Impede people try to destroy an ambition already made,never complain to a good deed of someone worth while express your own with peace and love.

#No means no
#Girl is human