Distance and problems

It had been almost a week since you and Sam returned from your hunt, Cas seemed different. He was distant and you didn't see him much, currently you sat in the library reading one of your favorite books. Sam and Dean where out on a hunt, and Cas was doing whatever it is thay he does. You closed the book and stood, you walked towards the kitchen. You pulled open the fridge and searched through it, soon you found a unopened bottle of whiskey. You smiled and walked towards your room, once inside you turned on the TV.

Grabbing the remote you sat down on your bed, you flipped through the channels and settled on a movie. You popped open the bottle of whiskey and chugged away, you didn't know what was up with your angelic boyfriend. But you wish you knew, suddenly the bottle of whiskey was empty. And you felt very tipsy, you looked at the clock next to you. It was about 4:30am now, you frowned last you checked the time ot was 12am. How 20 minutes turned into four and half friggin hours, was a complete mystery to you.

You shrugged it off and set the bottle on the side table next to you, you closed your eyes letting out a sigh. "What in the bloody hell happened here?" You heard the familiar, scottish man say.

You abruptly sat up shocked "Crowley?" You questioned in a slurr.

He glared at you "What the hell are you doing?" He questioned, clearly upset of the state you where in. You giggled shrugged, he sighed pinching the bridge of his nose. With a snap of his fingers you felt yourself completely sober, "Okay, now what in the bloody hell has gotten into you?" He asked.

You sighed and ran a hand down your face "Uhm, I think Cas is hiding something from me. He's been distant lately, and he hasn't been the same since he went on that hunt with Dean. I'm worried, I feel like he doesn't love me anymore or something...." You muttered, your heart breaking slightly.

The demon sighed and sat on your bed "Bumblebee I'm sure he still loves you, and if he is hiding something I'm sure he'll tell you. Just give feathers some time." He said softly.

You smiled "Thanks Crowley, I really needed that." You said.

He let out a loud exaggerated sigh "Now, where's moose and squirrel?" He asked.

"A hunt, they should be back tomorrow. " You said, just as you said the bunker door slammed closed. You smiled "Never mind, they're back." You said, you climbed off your bed and started heading for the library. Once you got there Sam walked in as well, you smiled "Hey! How was the hunt?" You questioned.

He sighed "Long, and tiring." He said, running a hand across his face.

Just then Dean walked in "Hey Y/n." He said, with a lazy wave.

You smiled "You boys want something to eat? Or are yall just gonna head to sleep?" You questioned.

Dean looked at you at the mention of food "Pie?" He asked.

You smiled "Yes, I can make some if you want." You answered.

Dean looked as if he was having an argument of the needed sleep, or the want for food. Sam sighed "I'm going to bed." He muttered, before walking off.

Dean still stood there and you chuckled "You know what, go get some sleep. I'll make everything tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure Crowley wants to talk to you and Sam. I'll let him know to come back tomorrow." You said.