Dangerous part 2

Vanessa's POV-
Hey Drake where do you wanna go out to eat tonight with Riley and Samuel?
Drake - "Ahhh what about Burgatory"?
Yeah that could work let me text Riley and let her know we wanna meet there.

5 minutes later.....

Babe what do you think of this outfit? ( It's a see threw Black shirt with a cute tight white tank under it,a mini skirt, and a white purse).

Drake- "Babe there's no way I'm letting you go out in that, it looks way way to good on you".

Oh I'm going in this I say too Drake, he gives me a eyebrow raise and says...

Drake" If you wear that ... there's gonna be a punishment".

Ohhh I'm so scared babe, come on let's go before we are late. * I roll my eyes*

20 minutes later.....

Riley- Ahh Hey vanessa , I haven't seen you in forever". She said giving me a hug.

Back at you Riley, Um did you put in reservations in for us?

Riley- "Yeah I did, Samuel is inside waiting for us so let's go in".

5 minutes later.....
Drake sits next to me which is weird because he always sits across from me. He says it's because he can see my Beautiful face better that way.

We all get to talking and all the sudden I feel Drakes hand go close to my inner thigh. I started feeling nervous, I feel chills going through my body. He then puts his hand all the way up my shirt so that he's touching my panties.

Riley" Vanessa are you okay, your face looks red"?

Before I could say anything Drake slips his finger in me. Ahh yes I said In a wobbly voice tone, John smirks letting out a little sexy laugh that only I could really hear.

He starts pumping his finger in and out of me in a slow pace, he then added two fingers which made me bite my lip.

I could feel my self about to cum, I cross my legs , tightening them so he knows what's about to happen. He doesn't stop even after knowing what that meant. Right as I'm about to cum he takes his fingers out.

Really... *I mumble to him"

Drake smirks and then looks at how wet his fingers are, I immediately blush from embarrassment.

I'm gonna go to the ladies be back in a few I say to the table.

What is he thinking... fingering me like that and then  not finishing me! And with our friends right there across from us! I all the sudden hear the door open and it's Drake , he locks it.

Babe what are you doing in the girls bathroom?

Drake - "I'm coming here to finish you the proper way".

He grabs my waist with no hesitation, putting me up on the sink counter. We kiss passionately, while we kiss I let out a moan which made Drake more turned on. He kisses my neck , leaving a mark.

As the kissing got more sexual and intense, I unbundle his belt, pulling his pants down and as I was doing that he pulled down my panties.

He then shoves his dick in my pussy, it was so Intense with pleasure that I let out a big shock noise.

Drake - "Baby relax you're so tight right now".

I couldn't relax because it felt so rough but amazing at the same time, I didn't wanna relax.

Drake - " fuck...you're so tight, I can barley pull out my dick without your pussy trying to suck it back in". He then pulls it out"Get on your knees and suck it".

He shoves his big cock into my mouth all the way down my throat. While he was face fucking me I was swirling my tongue around his dick while it was in my mouth.

He pulls it out of my mouth, pulls me up by the arm, bends me over, shoving his wet big cock into me.

Ahhh fuck I moan, he starts fucking me really hard, so hard that my body is moving up and down intensely and my body is shaking. Our moans and the sound of him fucking me fill up the bathroom.

Drake - You're so wet baby, fuckkk".

He starts fucking harder then he was before, he grabs both of my arms and uses them to fuck me harder.

FUCK I scream, he puts his hand over my mouth.

Drake - I'm about to cum".

Me too I say In a moanish voice tone.

He pulls out cumming onto my ass, while my cum runs down my leg.

After we clean up and head out to the table we see Riley and Samuel gone.

Ahhhh where did they go?

Drake- did we take that long" he said laughing