Prologue.

(WARNING: This story is NOT for any of the virgin eyes out there, Okay? Lol. That's why it is labeled as rated R. There will be lots of sexual activity, inappropriate language, and violence. So if you read be prepared!) ;D

All Rights Reserved ©

~ZOMBIE SCI-FI~

The world is nearly gone and ripped to shreds all thanks to the government. What the hell did they do? I really don't know but trusting them won't be an option, although they try to help us with their Military base. I guess that's a point for them.

But me? I refuse to be with them or their Military. They keep too many lies so I decided to stay on my own, living and staying alive. For the sake of the future, and me..

We wouldn't be in the mess if it wasn't for them.

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°

Life has been bad for Courtney she used to be a sweet girl going through a normal day until the undead became alive and took over in less than nearly two weeks! Now she has no feeling and is a bitch as she tries to stay alive on her own, but what happens when she finds survivors? Will she try and make a new community? And what will they think of it?

.. And to think that after all this she'll still want a her life with breaking laws (not that there is any), fun, laughter, sex, and liquor. All she wants is to at least try and make it normal for her again.

Courtney wants her old self back but the flashbacks make it hard so she struggles, barely containing herself, is there any hope at all?