Feel what I felt

Mary's POV:

Suddenly, I'm not at a desk anymore... I'm at an execution. I see Christopher, Alex and Florence condemning me to death. I tried to speak but nothing came out. Then I realise. I'm still Rosalia... I look closer at Christopher and see myself behind him.

"Death be to the evil woman!" NO! DON'T Please! This is all wrong!

"Kill her!" No! She's innocent! No matter how much I want to, I couldn't speak and was forced to witness firsthand, the execution. My stomach pained as though I haven't eaten in days.

"Rosalia de Visevtia, you have been charged with the attempted murder of Mary Cloix! I did not ever imagine that you would be so vicious to the one I love! I am annulling our engagement and sentencing you to death, hurry and be done with this!" Christopher ordered.

Suddenly, two people were dragging me to the guillotine. I felt their hands on me. I felt the wood biting into my knees. Feel what I felt.

"Do you have any last words, dear sister?" Don't Alex!

"A-all I wanted was to be with you your highness..." I/Rosalia stuttered. Even when facing death she still loved him. I looked at Christopher and saw a face that showed pure and utter disgust. My mouth was dry like sandpaper.

"I am marrying my one true love, Mary! She shall become the queen of the country while you shall be little more than a forgotten memory." The crown prince then proceeded to kiss the memory me in front of Rosalia-me.

I felt my/Rosalia's heart ache.It hurt so much that I couldn't bear it. "Hurry and finish this!" He ordered. I froze. I felt everything up until now, so I'll be able to feel the pain of death...

"I-I have one more thing to say..." I/Rosalia said quietly.

"I curse you, I curse your whole bloodline!" I/She shrieked, "see what I have seen! Feel what I have felt! I curse you!"

So this was how Rosalia felt. Everyone had betrayed her. The crowd was cheering for her death, no one was on her side...

Mary/I stepped up, "Please! Rosalia stop this! It breaks my heart to see you like this!"

"Do not waste your breath Mary, she is a vile girl who can do nothing but bring pain," Florence assured her, he turned his head to the me.

"What are you waiting for, do it!" The executer headed towards the lever until the ground started to shake. NO, DON'T DO IT! PLEASE! I DON'T WANT TO DIE! I'M SCARED! STOP!

"Feel what I've felt! A curse! A curse! I give my body for the curse!" I was now repeating the same lines, my magic restrainers were cracking.

Suddenly the ground started shaking, and I bit my tongue to kill myself. The pain was unbelievable. I was biting through my own flesh and blood to kill myself.

This is what Rosalia felt... She felt all this pain and was still continuing. Soon, I collapsed on the floor and my feet started to burn along with my whole body. I wanted to scream in pain but I couldn't. I blacked out...

No one's POV:

Each of them, every single one of them saw what Rosalia saw and felt what Rosalia felt. Christopher and Alex felt guilty for condemning an innocent person.

Mason and Florence felt guilty for ruining her household and help gather what they know is fake evidence. Above all, Mary Cloix felt guilty for ruining Rosalia's life and causing her death and using the worst excuse: love, to make it redeemable.

Riki saw and felt it all too. She felt angry for Rosalia. She couldn't imagine being betrayed by everyone and eventually feel so cornered that she would have to turn to a curse to enact justice.