Chapter 2: School Fight

Third POV

Apparently, not all fourth year students undergo the same schedule as the Gear Hearts interview which would be today.

Ours were scheduled next week as the Gear Hearts would start their internship.

Tapping my pen on the table while listening to the professor's discussion, Bone had been eating chocolates in his seat.

"Jackass, can I have some?" Two Starkthorn Taeko, who didn't came last year's game because he had some formal lessons to attend to in the Magic Council.

"You're going back to the Magic Council Headquarters and you're in a diet, why would you need chocolate?"

"It's my cheat day." Two chuckled. He reached for the two chocolate bars and gave one to me.

"Thanks, big guy." I smiled. "How's going on with your training as the future king?"

"I just wish I could've quit. Dad seemed furious lately." Two shook his head. "It was pretty funny that he's stress about mom going to Graiville."

"Yeah sit back and let the heroes do the heavy lifting." Bone lightly punched my arm.
Unwrapping the chocolate, I shot him a mischievous grin. "Pretty much."

Pete POV

The cafeteria hoarded immediately at lunch time. Now, I have new set of friends, eating with them seemed a little strange because I assume that I still have Arthit and Bright.

I was lining up to one of the food stalls when the girl in front of me was very familiar. The average height, brown hair, white skin. She looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Pete!"

"Sandee? What are you doing here?" I ask and pulled her into a hug.

"I don't really go to wizard schools because our culture conflicts with ours but...the principal needed a teacher expert in alchemy, so they found me in Graiville." she laughed. Sandee was an expert in alchemy and potions way back in the town, renowned witch I guess.

"That's great! We could hang out with my friends." I said. Her eyes met someone's behind.

"Kao!" She happily hugged him. "You're here."

"Hey"

Sandee darted her gaze to our ID. "You're enrolled here."

"Yup. Second year, Engineer. You?" Kao said.

"I'll teach alchemy subject to the Green Alchemist." She said, proud that she had a job with high salary. I mean, this university has like expensive tuitions.

My mom and dad left me with only their account after they died. Like M and Kao, I became an orphan. I went to many families until the Gear Hearts provided me with their charity shit.
Thankful for that.

"Oh, I guess I'll see you around here."
"You too."

When Sandee parted ways with us, Kao and I talked a lot lately about my experience back when I was a freshmen in Ravika. "The three of us never missed out any party. No girls, obvious that..."
"you're all gay." I wanted to finish the sentence but Kao did it for me.

I stared at him, dumbfound. "Yeah" I smiled awkwardly.
"P'Bright and Third are dating, Kong and P'Arthit too."

The most frustrating part of my life with Kao was that I'm developing unhealthy feelings for him. If I didn't kiss him I'll be like "Oh yeah, they're dating each other. How lovely their relationships are."

The truth was hard to handle. Last summer, they're like having their moments while Kao and I either stayed in the hotel room or in the swimming pool.

"Anyway, it was wild. We went to the Ravika river and we don't clean up after." I just laughed.
As I was about to sit next to Kong while Kao sit across me, Kong asked;