Chapter 66

“Baby.” Dan whispered in my ear, he pressed his lips against my neck.

“What?” I yawned, turning to kiss his lips.

“It’s the 20th.” He smiled. “You’ll finally find out what I have planned.” He moved quickly, so he was hovering above me. I recognised that look in his eyes.

“I’m looking forward to it. I think we have some things to do first though.” I winked, pulling him closer to me and catching his lips in a kiss. Our bodies responding to each other, moving in time with each other. It was perfect. It always perfect I guess. Why is it I always notice his eyes? You can just get lost in them, they suck you in. A bit like Glen’s, you feel like you’re drowning in Glen’s eyes. Dan is softer, but rougher too. It’s hard to explain. Everything is just right with him.

“You know you are perfect right?” I said to Dan as he handed over a plate of pancakes.

“I’ve heard it a few times.” He shrugged, a smile on his face. “Now eat up, you’re going to need your energy today.” I raised an eyebrow but started eating. I went to turn on the TV but Dan stopped me. “Nope. Not today Missy.” He warned, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door.

“Wow! I am not ready yet!” I argued, trying to pull back.

“You look gorgeous, you are more than ready. We are going to do a few things. Then I have somewhere for us to be. You look fine.” He threw my leather jacket at me and continued to pull me out.

“Well thanks for the details.” I muttered sarcastically.

“You’ll be thanking me soon.” He promised.

“I better.”

“Now, we are walking to the shops. I have some stuff to pick up and then our ride will be here.” He ordered. “We have time limits today. So, we can’t afford to be hanging around.”

“Yes sir.” I mocked, he turned and kissed me passionately.

“You are so annoying. I just don’t want to ruin the day.” He sighed.

“As long as I’m with you, it doesn’t matter where we go.” Rolling my eyes at his stupidity, his face lit up.

“You remember?”

“It wasn’t that long ago you idiot, and of course I remember. It was one of the most perfect nights of my life.”

“I just hope today can match it.”

“Stop your worrying Danny.” I held his hand tightly, trying to provide comfort. “We are together, it will be perfect.” The idiot always worries too much, he has nothing to stress about. Me on the other hand? A lot. I need to give him something, I mean I did have a plan, but I don’t know anymore. He has all this planned out, the whole day apparently. Which means I have a little time to think about what to get him.