[2.03]

This chapter will be dedicated for chrissy_101_ and azarelrose thankyou for your love and support! This is for you

-------

[Congrats host! You made a blunder NYAHAHAH]

The system was laughing his ass out in Tyron's mind when he heard the tall boy's name.

Tyron knew he fvck up this time. He didn't know how he will escape this blunder this time. He was just staring blankly to Earl who was crouching and lessening his presence, like a mushroom trying to hide.

Earl look at the blank expression of Tyron. He could not help but shrink and think if he did something wrong to make Tyron's expression like that.

'Is he angry again...? What to do!' little Earl's brain was panicking, the whole system of his mind was in chaos because of the blank stare of Tyron, it was kind of creepy even if Tyron have a Handsome face.

"I-i will go to m-my bed... Goodnight" Earl pick up his courage and stuttering said to Tyron who was blankly staring at the wall. Earl slowly walk while maintaning his distance to Tyron.

He sigh in relief when he was away from Tyron who walk like a robot to his bed.

Earl look at his bed and things. It was a complete chaos. He was tired but he need to clean up the mess, Tyron created.

He didn't know how he will sleep this night. He look at the cause of this. Tyron who was laying in his bed with his blanket in his face.

Earl sigh again when he sees his desk that was covered in chips and many paper.

He first clean the desk making sure of not making a noise, he fear that if he make just a tiny noise the devil. Who was named Tyron will wake up.

When he clean his desk, he put down his medical books. He look around again and pick up the broom but was startled when he heard the bed of Tyron shuffling.

"Hey Damn Earl! Stop making a noise!!" Tyron shouted and sees the frozen Earl who was holding a broom. Tyron feels guilty knowing that the tall boy was cleaning the mess the original Tyron cause. Earl should be sleeping because his class always started early. Tyron thought and look at the books in Earl's desk.

'medicinal books' so he was studying to be a doctor... Tyron thought.

"You can stop cleaning." Tyron mumble and shift his gaze at the messy bed of Earl. "someone will clean it tomorrow, go sleep" he said softly.

Earl look at Tyron who was gazing at his messy bed. "i-i cant sleep at my bed... I-i n-need t----"

"THE FVCK! I ALREADY TOLD YOU!! SLEEP!!" Tyron shouted loudly because he was already irritated and guilty. He shift his body to the side of the bed. His bed was wide and big, it can fit 4 adult person

"YOU CAN SLEEP IN HERE!" He shouted and stood up again. He arrogantly raise his chin while pointing at the other free side of the big bed.

Earl was startled again. He was nervous.... Always nervous when he was with this Tyrannosaurus Tyron. While he was thinking about this. The Tyrannosaurus Tyron already make his way and grab Earl by his collar.

He grab it but realise that the boy was heavy. Tyrannosaurus Tyron frown and lean closely to Earl's collar.

Earl was Frightened, he close his eyes when he sees Tyron leaning to his collar.

Sniff sniff...

Earl heard it.. The sniffing. He slowly open his eyes he saw the long eyelashes of Tyron who was sniffing his collar. He was in daze. Tyron's hair was fluffy to touch too, and smells good.. He wants to touch it

"Hey Damn Earl! You smells like sweat! You need to bath first before I g*ddamn let you sleep in my bed" Tyron said roughly while still leaning closely to Earl

Baddumn... Badummn

Earl could feel his heartbeat speeding up. His breathing increasing. And his face heating up

'too close' Earl thought while slowly distancing himself to Tyron who continued to lead forward to him.

"HUH? Do you even understand? Why the fvck are you WOAHHH!!" While Earl was distancing himself and Tyron continued to lean, Earl accidentally trip backward because of the chips while also caughting Tyron in the process

Thuuud.

The two of them fell to the bed. One on the bed and the other on top of the other.

Earl fell to his bed that was full of chips and snacks. He can feel the pain in his chest and chin because of the smaller person on top of him groaning. But he could not touch it...

Badummn... Badummnn..

"sh*t? What the heck happened ouch!" Tyron rub his forehead that was reddening because of the impact with Earl's chin.

Badumnn...badumn

Earl could feel his heart beating wildly again. He can smell the fluffy black hair of Tyron who was cursing before him.

It smells like lavander.... He thought, His face reddening again. When he feels the Smaller person on top of him wants to look at him he panic.

"Oyy! The Fvc--" Tyron raised his head to look at Earl who was below him but could only see the darkness because the tall youth quickly and efficiently hug him.

Tyron want to curse out loud but slowly redden when he realise he was taken advantage by this youth. He wants to struggle but he heard the familiar beat... The familiar heartbeat of Ludwig... The familiar smell of him too.. Perveding his entire being from struggling. He remained still because of the sudden realization.

'Ludwig...'

'did he really follow me?'