Mamma Huerta 's POV

Welcome to my 'favorite class of the day'- 7th period Theatre Production. This class is a giant mosh pit of cliques that will never mix.

You've got the class devils, Slammin' Salmon led by Grace. They butt heads with my own personal fan club: Tasha, Megan, Jamie, and Sofia! Then there is Olivia who flirts with everyone, especially Reed and Douglas (the only real men in this class).

Next we have the fan girls, like Anna, but they are friends with the individuals like Piper. Poor Piper. She tries so hard to stay on my good side, but it seems like she is always messing up.

Last but not least, we have the 7th graders who are just kind of 'there', but who doesn't love Kelly and Georgia!

So when you break it down, there are eight cliques; the Slammin' Salmon, Ms. Huerta's Fan Club, the Individuals, the Fan Girls, Olivia and Lexie, the Manly Men, 7th Graders, and Josh King.

Josh King is his own, special clique. He floats between all the groups, especially the S.S. and my fan club.

The only thing this whole class has in common is their obsession with High School Musical. Every time someone quotes it, the whole class breaks into song. I'm going to punish them for being awful during my class because, next year when they're all gone, HSM will be the school musical!