Grace's POV

"Suck ups!" I motion over to Tasha, Megan, and Jamie talking and laughing with Mrs. Huerta like they do every day in theatre.

"This is disgusting. They seriously need to like get a life," chimes in Ellie, the blonde haired, blue eyed, class Soc.

"They're not that bad, you guys," adds in pathetic little Natalie, looking at them with big, blue, envious eyes.

Avila of course snaps back, "If they're 'not that bad' then why don't YOU go become part of the Mrs. Huerta fan club." Nat looks back at them again but remains with us at her well-earned spot in the Slammin' Salmon.

The bell rings and every one sits down, except Jules (Julian). He glares at Reed as he walk in late, with his backpack.

"Mrs. Huerta," Tasha sing songs, "Julian has his backpack..."

"Oooohhhhhh," the rest of her fan club joins in.

I smack Josh in the head when he joins the chorus. He is a member of the S.S, and as a member of the S.S, any association with other cliques is strictly forbidden when one of our own is the victim ( S.S Rule #1). Thanks to their little outburst, Jules has to walk all the way back to his locker and put up his backpack.

Anyway, Mrs. Huerta starts blabbing on and I zone out, too busy thinking about my gorgeous boyfriend, Jake. He is so amazing that even his name sounds perfect!