Dream Date

"I am Garla." She says feeling awkward.

He chuckles almost bursting out laughing, "Yeah, I know. I guess seeing each other for the first time we have to introduce ourselves pff-t even though we have been playing around the park for like the past seven-eight hours. Anyway, I am Derkiel."

The only thought going through Garla's mind was 'Oh-my-god-oh-my-god my dream lover in my dream date.'
Her eyes were lowered down nervous of meeting her date's eye contact.

"You are very cute, you know." He says tucking a loose strand of her hair.
Blushing she almost tripped. "Relax, I am not doing anything," laughing Derkiel reassures.

"That's not it! Um." Garla shakes her head her face red like strawberry.

Derkiel gets close to her and pats her head, "Hey, you don't need to be nervous... Oh! Look! They are preparing the fireworks."

Garla from the balcony looks down to see, "Um you know. I had a lot of fun with you today. But I feel like I am forcing you to be the guy of who I want to be... as my dream date."

He approaches and stands right beside Garla, "You are not actually. I am actually glad I am the first person who was recommended to you. I think you didn't know so let me tell you, the YDD app takes all your preferences and then recommends to each other."

"Wait-wait! Don't tell me I am also your dream date!" Garla says beet red going stiff.

Derkiel grasps her hand, "Yes, the YDD app actually meant it when it said we are ninety-five percent compatible with each other. And we all know... the rest five percent depends on whether we love each other."

Garla pursed her lips and quickly gives a peck on his cheek, "That means I can do this. And for this long I thought I am being too much." She pouts.

"The fireworks are starting. Maybe we can talk about our engagement after this ends. After all, I love you. Don't you?" Derkiel smiles encircling his arms around her shoulder.

Still blushing, smiling foolishly, "Yes, I love you."

The fireworks go off as many colors shadows the night sky.

.
.
.
.
.

"Find your dream lover! And take them to your dream date. This is Your Dream Date! Install the app now and find your dream date. Who knows you may even find the love of your life!"

"Your Dream Date"